• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Wexahu

What the hell???

Yeah, that might not have come out right. Didn’t mean to imply at all that either of those kids are underwhelming the coaching staff if that’s what it sounded like. Dumb comment. Just meant that on paper a QB might not seem to be the biggest need for this next recruiting class but glad we seem to be pretty high on the list for another really good one.

FrogLifeYo

You got to always be loading up at QB..Injuries and philosophical differences happen. You can’t afford to be caught flat footed. SR and JR both look like ballers. If true than the likelihood of the battle looser spending the next 4 years in a Frog uniform is highly unlikely. That’s the reality of College Football these days

Ron Swanson

whats wrong with you? TCU needs to get a solid QB. You got some problem with that?

2878f5e407885369161be660de4beaf7.gif

To run modern college practice you need four great qb’s to prep offense and scout team against first team defense if you go another level add two more qb’s. To simulate hurry up offense most teams use three qbs. To run a play as fast as hurry up teams.

Gunner

He is just a soph, I realized, which helps him a lot.

The two guys above have shown at least some form of being injury prone. Bet we see a lot of this Penn guy, Collins, before it is over.

Gunner

Need a good QB in every class. One gets hurt, even if a couple games, one goes pro early, one transfers, one doesn't develop, you get the picture. Sometimes you need two in one class.

Punter1

Couple Colt Ellison to TCU CBs in today. One from a guy who I believe is an ND guy. Would be a huge pick up if that played out.

Saw that too...he must have been in South Bend this weekend. I don't think it got above 35. Who the darn wants to deal with that in mid April...especially if you're from Texas...