• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Two TCU hoopers invited to play in front of reps from every NBA team

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Two TCU hoopers invited to play in front of reps from every NBA team

BY WILLIAM WILKERSON
wwilkerson@star-telegram.com

TCU seniors Vladimir Brodziansky and Kenrich Williams will have the opportunity to play in from of representatives from every NBA team this week as they participate in the annual Portsmouth Invitational Tournament in Portsmouth, Va.

The Frogs stars are among the 64 professional men's basketball prospects chosen for this tournament, which will last four days.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article208683779.html

Gunner

Broz has a super good chance with shooting ability from everywhere. More a forward type for them, you would think. Kendrick has many talents, rebounding, shoots okay, can handle the ball much better than many big men. Hustles like crazy and is totally unselfish., good passer.

LVH

The way Kenrich played reminded me of Dennis Rodman.

The thing is the NBA doesn't really put a priority on defense and rebounding anymore. It's all about one on one iso ball and dribbling the shot clock down to 2 and not passing the ball before launching a contested 3 pointer(Steph Curry ball).

Chico Dusty

Broz has a super good chance with shooting ability from everywhere. More a forward type for them, you would think. Kendrick has many talents, rebounding, shoots okay, can handle the ball much better than many big men. Hustles like crazy and is totally unselfish., good passer.

You must not watch much NBA

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Basketball is like soccer, where you can earn a decent living playing in one of hundreds of professional organizations in many beautiful countries. I know both these dudes will play some pro. I just hope it ends up in the NBA. I think Mike Jones played in Iran back in the day even...

Wexahu

Basketball is like soccer, where you can earn a decent living playing in one of hundreds of professional organizations in many beautiful countries. I know both these dudes will play some pro. I just hope it ends up in the NBA. I think Mike Jones played in Iran back in the day even...

Yep. I think it’s probably a really long shot that either makes the NBA, but both might be able to play for a pretty long time overseas if that’s what they want to do.

froginmn

MV5BMzMzMjA3NjI2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc2MzcxMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR7,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

mgsouthpaw

The way Kenrich played reminded me of Dennis Rodman.

The thing is the NBA doesn't really put a priority on defense and rebounding anymore. It's all about one on one iso ball and dribbling the shot clock down to 2 and not passing the ball before launching a contested 3 pointer(Steph Curry ball).

They both rebound but that’s the only similar part.