• The KillerFrogs

NIU Graduate Transfer LB Visiting

MinFrog

Part of me hates this for kids who have been at TCU the whole time, but he may push for a starting spot and make us better.

SO welcome aboard.

Ray Finkle

Major pickup. Kevin Kane is a phenomenal coach and a good dude. He’ll make improvements at SMU. I knew him when I was at grad school at KU (Mangino era). If he had the body, he’d be in the NFL. He had one of the best defensive football minds. I always wanted Beaty to bring him on at Kansas. I’m very surprised he picked us over one more year under Kevin Kane.

Go Frogs!

Bob

Part of me hates this for kids who have been at TCU the whole time, but he may push for a starting spot and make us better.

SO welcome aboard.
Tell that to the QBs who have left just so we could bow down to the mediocre talent that suited Cumbie's style of play.

Bob

You serious Clark?
Yes. It doesn't seem to matter if you can throw the ball with any accuracy more than 5 yards downfield if you can run around like a chicken with your head cut-off and somehow pull out the immaculate non-reception. We are seeing the same thing now.

Gunner

Kid is 6'0 220, so he isn't small. Plus he led the conference up there in several catagories, # tackles, tackles behind the line, sacks. Close or actual leader in most of 'em.

One rag predicted he would come out early. He's that good. He seemed dominate in their Nebraska game.

TX_Krötenechse

This could be a major get. Dude was awesome at NIU, and we are replacing our leading tackler with a ton of young potential and almost no proven game experience. Ideal situation for me would be for Jackson and Wallow (or whoever wins the start) to rotate frequently.

PO Frog

It's great because MW can't stay on the field, and Dunham has yet to break in despite a couple of years of expectations.

LeagueCityFrog

If we beat Ohio State, should we start booking travel plans for the College Football Playoff game? Asking for a friend. 10 of our 12 games are in Texas this year. Just saying....