• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

"113 is the key number!"

7-min-abs-o.gif
That a lot of abs.

tcujsauce

Driving 121 always seems like a beating to me but it was especially so this afternoon.

TxDOT had the bright idea to have a mobile work convoy traveling down the road blocking off 4 lanes to fill potholes. The convoy would travel at about 10mph for about 200 feet, then the vehicles in all four lanes would stop, and four guys with tar and shovels would hop out and fill the pothole. While four lanes of traffic sat and waited. This repeated a number of times until I finally got to an exit and was able to sneak around.

Difficult enough when you gotta pee but to add to the mess I got rear ended by a dude who spoke broken English with a cranky mom as his passenger. Thankfully my car didn’t take any damage because I’m skeptical about his insurance coverage.

Still don’t understand why TxDOT can’t repair potholes at 3am instead of 3pm... especially on a major highway like 121.

They were doing the same thing over in Grapevine when I was on my way home from work around 6 yesterday. Traffic was ungodly backed up.

Kipster198

Quilter:

Perhaps you need to change your baseball game "win" posts...

‘Ren and Stimpy’ creator is the latest Hollywood figure accused of sexual misconduct

"BuzzFeed News reported Thursday “Ren and Stimpy Show” creator John Kricfalusi “preyed upon” two fans when they were teenagers, making him the latest Hollywood leader to be accused of sexual misconduct in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein allegations."

Surely Buddy is still innocent in Hollywood, right???

Attachments

• i-love-winning-winnings-my-favorite.jpg
    i-love-winning-winnings-my-favorite.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 5

Ron Swanson

Is there anything worse than the guy in the office who is full of sports misinformation??? The guy listens to the Fan so I shouldn't be surprised.
Similar to the guy sitting behind you at a baseball game who is on a date and trying to impress his lady friend with his baseball knowledge, but he clearly isn’t that knowledgeable and everything he says is just really elementary stuff and/or wrong.

Similar to the guy sitting behind you at a baseball game who is on a date and trying to impress his lady friend with his baseball knowledge, but he clearly isn’t that knowledgeable and everything he says is just really elementary stuff and/or wrong.

Reminds me of the one time a guy was on a date and kept complaining about the refs. So anyone who has just a general knowledge of football would pronounce an infraction as "penaldee." He would pronounce it "penal tee." He'd say "they can't cheat like that...that's a penal tee." Drove me out of my flipping mind.

SuperBarrFrog

783447CD-BFFB-4A91-8927-AC57656F74CA.gif
Penal tree

Reminds me of the one time a guy was on a date and kept complaining about the refs. So anyone who has just a general knowledge of football would pronounce an infraction as "penaldee." He would pronounce it "penal tee." He'd say "they can't cheat like that...that's a penal tee." Drove me out of my flipping mind.