• The KillerFrogs

Boykin...

Tom Brown

boykin_baby_teddy_bear.jpg
Explains why he’s been selling his toys lately. Darn him. Enjoy prison, [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]head.

I tried to look up your reference and got this:
https://www.cafepress.com/+boykin-spaniel+toys

SnoSki

I don’t know where the claims are coming from that TCU covered up previous instances of this. Anyone got a link?

Wexahu

I don’t know where the claims are coming from that TCU covered up previous instances of this. Anyone got a link?

Nobody is claiming they covered up instances of this, like beating up a girlfriend to where her jaw is broken and there's blood everywhere. But it's pretty common knowledge that he was a handful to keep in line off the field. And since nobody really knows all that happens behind the scenes and most all programs will do whatever they can to keep their best players on the field (within some semblance of reason of course), my preference is to not cast judgment, because it can come back and bite you in the ass pretty hard.

AroundWorldFrog

Will TCU give me a refund on the Boykin signed helmet I “won” at an auction during a football game last year?

I semi- jokingly wrote my name down as the first bidder for one of those things, knowing someone would outbid me, which many people did. Yet, the next week I received an email stating that I had “won” the auction at the beginning price I’d put down. At the time I didn’t argue, since I knew I was getting it cheaper than everyone else, and felt like I was getting a “good deal.” But now I’m pissed. I want my money back, and want Boykin in jail. What an idiot.
Maybe you can find whoever outbid you and still sell it to them.

ifrog

Unacceptable and sickening on so many levels. And it explains why his girlfriend backed into a building. She was getting choked out.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
I followed him on social media (until just a few minutes ago). However, in the past few months I had seen several posts that indicates he was dating an ex TCU WBB player. Interesting this report says they’ve dated since HS.

lonestarfrog89

I followed him on social media (until just a few minutes ago). However, in the past few months I had seen several posts that indicates he was dating an ex TCU WBB player. Interesting this report says they’ve dated since HS.
So I was wondering the same thing, I was looking through old pictures to see if I could find one of him and his girlfriend. I couldn't find anything, but from old videos I have seen him post, this girlfriend who was beaten looks different than the one I have seen in the past. Either way, doesn't mean he didn't do it, but I thought the same thing.