• The KillerFrogs

FWST: John Diarse working to turn unknown expectations into a positive

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
FWST: John Diarse working to turn unknown expectations into a positive TCU Pro Day

BY DREW DAVISON
ddavison@star-telegram.com

MCKINNEY – TCU’s John Diarse is well aware that he’s not the most highly coveted receiver in this year’s NFL Draft.

Heck, he knows he might not even get drafted.

He wasn’t invited to the Senior Bowl or the NFL Scouting Combine. But Diarse looks at being under the radar as a positive.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/latest-news/article204866484.html

Gunner

FWST: John Diarse working to turn unknown expectations into a positive TCU Pro Day

BY DREW DAVISON
ddavison@star-telegram.com

MCKINNEY – TCU’s John Diarse is well aware that he’s not the most highly coveted receiver in this year’s NFL Draft.

Heck, he knows he might not even get drafted.

He wasn’t invited to the Senior Bowl or the NFL Scouting Combine. But Diarse looks at being under the radar as a positive.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/latest-news/article204866484.html
Liked for using Deebo as a verb.

Limp Lizard

I remember seeing a preseason interview. Very, very articulate. If he wants to remain in football if he doesn't get an NFL gig, I can see him being a great coach. Being able to communicate properly is one of the things that separates good coaches from bad ones.

Diarse has always seemed like a very savvy individual. Would imagine that any course of action that he might

consider will be well-thought-out.

SuperBarrFrog

Just listened to him being interviewed on a podcast. He is starting a clothing line called young, fresh, and free that will launch Friday and he will be wearing at the pro day. Pretty interesting stuff. Seems like a really awesome guy.

Mean Purple

I can see John playing. Maybe he starts out with special teams, but sooner or later, some team will see his effort. He and KH and others have shown great work ethic. Whatever path they take in the future, I'm sure they'll do great. Can easily see Kenny being a qb coach some day. His calmness would be great for that. His improvement from year 1 to 2 (his final year) was impressive.

TCU_91

My only regret with Diarse was we didn't get him until later in his college days. Loved the heart and maturity this guy showed while in Cowtown!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I wish JohDiarse had played with Boykin, Maybe he could have been a positive influence on him

If you’ve never met John Diarse, you should try

The guy is truly impressive