• The KillerFrogs

Just a reminder that all football season ticket renewals are due today!!

McFroggin

SO playing Oklahoma, okie state, Kansas state, tech and revenge game against Iowa state at home isn’t exciting enough for you? I call bs in your excuse. The home schedule is awesome. It sounds like you are the type that takes his ball and goes home when things don’t go exactly your way. Go Frogs!!!

You may need some reading comprehension skills. I enjoy the games fine. I picked up a +2 tickets to bring non-TCU fans to games as well. Close friend interest is dwindling and therefore it isn’t worth spending time to search for interest. I’ll drop the +2 and instead buy more tickets off stubhub for only games that interest close friends.

HFrog1999

My father passed away on 3/15. Can't bring myself to go to the games this year without him, so I'm letting my seats go. Hopefully, I'll be able to enjoy going again sometime in the future.

Sorry to hear that. My Mom died about a year and a half ago. She used to like going to the games with us. My parents, wife, and kids used to go to all of the football and most of the baseball games. It'd definitely sad when your group starts to shrink.

Condolences to you and your family.

SnoSki

Probably an intern that only cared about what she was going to wear tonight and how wasted she was going to get.
4VuDB.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
It’s not that great a story.

She goes out with you but drinks too many margaritas while eating way too many refried beans at Don Pablo’s. The entire time she just laughs annoyingly and continuously wants to show you what some dipship posted on facetwitchat. You end up drinking cocktails at some hipster bar off W 7th where she keeps ordering ship that costs $13.50 a drink but decides she doesn’t like it because she doesn’t like mint. It would have been nice to know before she ordered the mint monkey frozen asschaca. Anyhow...it’s not a great night, but not bad. She’s easy on the eyes and if you hum classic rock in your head you can mostly tune out her inane stories about her Puggle. You meet up with friends. Drink a little more. She signs the appropriate paperwork to avoid future accusations and you head to your car. Three minutes into drive home you realize the car smells like something died. She seems not to notice. You think “damn, did she just rip one?” You roll down the window so you don’t die and then she blames you for it. As you protest she throws up all over your seat and floor. Then she calls her boyfriend and passes out while asking you to bring her to his place.

Last edited:

Horned Toad

My father passed away on 3/15. Can't bring myself to go to the games this year without him, so I'm letting my seats go. Hopefully, I'll be able to enjoy going again sometime in the future.
Joe, my dad passed away one year ago on March 2nd. I’m sure your dad would be like mine and not want you to quit going to the games. Don’t feel guilty for going, I’m sure he’d want you to carry on.

r7commish

Joe, my dad passed away one year ago on March 2nd. I’m sure your dad would be like mine and not want you to quit going to the games. Don’t feel guilty for going, I’m sure he’d want you to carry on.

I concur. My dad passed away on August 29 and I took my boys to the home opener on September 2. Was it hard? Yes. Was it worth it? Yes. He started taking me to games in 1988 so I’ll continue the tradition.