• The KillerFrogs

Well my friends (UPDATE 3:09PM)

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I am shutting down for the night and going to get rest for my big day tomorrow.

I want to thank all of you for your kind wishes prayers and positive thoughts sent my way it really does mean a lot to me.

This is been an unusual week and certainly not one that I had anticipated having, but I’m going to make the best of it and going Into this thing with a very positive attitude .I’ve been handed a lemon and I making lemonade and I’m going to make it till hell freezes over going to make it on the ice.

So I may not be on the forum much for the next couple of days. I’m pretty sure my wife is going to take my phone away from me and quite frankly I’m not sure how well I’ll be able to focus on the screen anyway but thanks for everything guys I appreciate it I love all of you guys and thanks for being part of the frog family Thanks for being there for me I can’t tell you how much it means to me. Good night Iwill talk to you in a few days.

UPDATE (3:09PM)

Last edited by a moderator:

Frogenstein

You definitely have the attitude to beat this and you can tell from this board that you won’t be lacking prayers from the TCU community and beyond.

TCURiggs

You got this, Wes. My good friend's brother bounced back perfectly from this same thing (probably 12 years ago), and I'm sure it'll be the same for you. Good luck, bud!

YA

No doubt you got the Frog Factor to beat this!!’ God speed my friend and prayers your way

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I have never met you before and I am sure many others are in the same boat. I feel like after 10+ years of being on this site that I know you. My heart breaks for you and my family is all praying for you!

Thanks. I appreciate that