• The KillerFrogs

Just a reminder that all football season ticket renewals are due today!!

HToady

Yeah, the deadline is tomorrow.

I received a mailing about the club/suites. I believe I'll pass. I really need to rethink my life choices so that I can afford to do something like this.
I could probably do it, but as I get older and the game day atmosphere gets more erratic and noisy, I'm thinking I'm barley happy paying the $350 per ticket I'm paying now, much less $4,850 per ticket! Don't get me wrong, I always going to support the frogs, but, man, it's a beating somedays......

WhatTheFrog

I could probably do it, but as I get older and the game day atmosphere gets more erratic and noisy, I'm thinking I'm barley happy paying the $350 per ticket I'm paying now, much less $4,850 per ticket! Don't get me wrong, I always going to support the frogs, but, man, it's a beating somedays......
I look forward to your invite to the club area sometime next season! You can watch an obvious "non-belonger" and laugh as we try to belong!

Bob Sugar

heck yeah. We'll get it crunk up in their Peace!!!!!!

FYI, that was sarcasm font. I'll just enjoy my lower west side tickets behind the bench and snicker about manaic's rants as I enjoy a beer each game. :D

tenor.gif

Chongo94

I believe Tech extended their season ticket renewal deadline. No idea on what the urge or demand to renew here is but speaks to the urge to renew out there.

tcumaniac

I believe Tech extended their season ticket renewal deadline. No idea on what the urge or demand to renew here is but speaks to the urge to renew out there.
Maybe they’re hoping an NCAA tournament run will help reinspire some folks to be fans again.

From what I can tell, their fan base is extremely burnt out with their football program.

Opintel

Moderators
Maybe they’re hoping an NCAA tournament run will help reinspire some folks to be fans again.

From what I can tell, their fan base is extremely burnt out with their football program.
Rightly so...but, they have zero Frog Factor.
Poor [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ].

McFroggin

I hope that some of the seat owners in the two areas we covet will head East and open up a couple of spots for us.

Good luck with that, eh?

I dropped 2 tickets on the west side, so I hope that helps you.

Initially it was great to bring friends, but with TCU’s policy of playing all new exciting games at Jerry World, it’s time to give them up. It’s easier and cheaper to buy tickets on stub-hub when needed.

Chongo94

We are not going to the Deathstar. Terrible ingress and egress, overpriced, same picture as on my TV at home (or worse)...yeah, that big screen gets most of the glances. Rip off.

I say that ALL THE TIME. I just cannot understand how more people either don’t care or don’t understand they’re wasting money watching tv in a stadium that they could be watching more comfortably at home or in a bar somewhere.

thefrogking

Secured my Season Tickets tonight. I look forward to witnessing many memorable victories over the teams from Oklahoma and Kansas. Likewise revenge over Iowa State and then making all the Tech fans be quite in our stadium. That's always a great feeling.

YA

I dropped 2 tickets on the west side, so I hope that helps you.

Initially it was great to bring friends, but with TCU’s policy of playing all new exciting games at Jerry World, it’s time to give them up. It’s easier and cheaper to buy tickets on stub-hub when needed.
SO playing Oklahoma, okie state, Kansas state, tech and revenge game against Iowa state at home isn’t exciting enough for you? I call bs in your excuse. The home schedule is awesome. It sounds like you are the type that takes his ball and goes home when things don’t go exactly your way. Go Frogs!!!