• The KillerFrogs

Just a reminder that all football season ticket renewals are due today!!

Tickets....done!

Wonder how strong the demand has been for the east side club seats and suites? Raising the funds required

for the proposed May starting date will be a commendable achievement for those involved.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Tickets....done!

Wonder how strong the demand has been for the east side club seats and suites? Raising the funds required

for the proposed May starting date will be a commendable achievement for those involved.

When I saw the prices:

tenor.gif

TCUdirtbag

The gofrogs.com homepage banner says the deadline is “March 23” (which is Friday)

The actual renewal form in my renewal packet says it’s “Friday, March 24” which isn’t a real date in 2018, but the marketing material says March 23 in huge red letters.

Last edited:

WhatTheFrog

Yeah, the deadline is tomorrow.

Tickets....done!

I received a mailing about the club/suites. I believe I'll pass. I really need to rethink my life choices so that I can afford to do something like this.

That's good to hear!

The Carter's east facade has never been as imposing as that of the west side. The proposed east side renditions should

produce an exterior that is as equally impressive. Particularly important when considering that the stadium's east side

is the most visible to the general public.

LovesFrogsNDogs

These prices seem outrageous. For 2 tix in sec 100 and a tailgate spot in young alumni, its $1,700... Were prices this high last year?

$300 per ticket + a $125 "scholarship donation". Also, I have to agree to pay those prices before I can even see if I want to downgrade for less expensive tickets? This all seems very gimmicky this year. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

tcumaniac

These prices seem outrageous. For 2 tix in sec 100 and a tailgate spot in young alumni, its $1,700... Were prices this high last year?

$300 per ticket + a $125 "scholarship donation". Also, I have to agree to pay those prices before I can even see if I want to downgrade for less expensive tickets? This all seems very gimmicky this year. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Prices haven’t changed.

If you switch to a cheaper section, which will very much be possible, TCU will refund you the difference.