• The KillerFrogs

Prayers for Wes...

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I hereby nominate Riggs & Ron Swanson from the HASMSP gang to organize & carry out an insertion raid to Wes private room to bring babes, booze & banjos for his entertainment so you 2 start working on your Ahh-nald voices.....

Riggs: “We move, 5 meter spread, no sound.”

Ron Swanson: “Time to let ole Painless outta the bag.” Slow Nod

AroundWorldFrog

Hope not this Earl...

200w.webp

Thoughts and prayers, Wes.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
And here I was all concerned because I'm gonna owe lots of $$ on income tax this year.
This really puts things in proper perspective.
I've never met you, but you're one of my favorite people.
Rest assured God will be hearing from me about this!
You are loved.
QF
Thank you!!

What a nice thing to say

P

purplePPO

Best wishes Wes. I have been a member for a while. I met Scott once but I have not met you. Hopefully soon. Get well. I know you will. Go Frogs!

Last edited by a moderator:

Heardler

May God bless you and give you strength in this challenging time. Hang in there physically, mentally and spiritually. You'll get through it.

FrogPreacher

Prayers sent your way for healing and a quick recovery. Prayers to the surgeon for strength and steady hands. Prayers for all who assist in your care and for strength and comfort for your family. I do know some DOC ministers down that way if you need a pastoral call.

Showtime Joe 2.0

Wes, I'm teaching downtown this semester so I'll slip over to the noon Mass tomorrow at St. Pat's and invoke the intercession of the Patron Saint of Ireland on your behalf. Between the Great Physician and St. Patrick, you've got this, man!