• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

Yep, that's the whole melody. Slightly different styling but that's it.

Fun fact, Nolan Catholic's alma mater is stolen from UNC.

If you bring high schools into it that brings into question nearly every school that starts with a G, stealing the UGA G.

The Woodlands HS stole Wisconsin’s W and Michigan’s fight song.

A

A private appraisal won’t end up with the county. If he decides to refi, the lender won’t accept his appraisal, a new one has to be done through the lender. If he decides to sell, the buyer has to have one done through their lender.
If he has a friend that is a Realtor, they can come close to what the value is.

To piggy back off that, I have a couple clients who are both licenced Realtors and appraisers. It's like their clients get a two for one. I can give you their contact info if your friend wants it

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
If you bring high schools into it that brings into question nearly every school that starts with a G, stealing the UGA G.

The Woodlands HS stole Wisconsin’s W and Michigan’s fight song.
Aledo’s sounds like somebody’s but I can’t put my finger on it. It’s fairly common. McLean Middle had Notre Dame, but it’s a middle school, who gives a rat’s scheiss?

nwlafrog

My FIL’s heavenly birthday is coming up and it has been a very difficult year for my wife. I have fixed his crappie boat for her and now I plan on getting a nice glass case for his old hard hat to rest for wherever she chooses to place it. Those are two things are sentimental to her and I thought that I should do something special with them. It might not mean much, but he and I were very close and I thought this was a cool picture to take before putting it up until I find a nice case.

3D53B604-647A-4CCE-90FD-2BCEFD61AC56.jpeg

Mine left, his right. The naughty “we bust nuts” sticker is for a nipple up - torque & test company. It’s dirty, but hopefully you’ll allow it. Didn’t realize until after I took the picture.

Purp

Our local Chick-fil-A gives you a free sandwich with presentation of a church bulletin and purchase of fries and a drink on Monday. They also offer up a free sandwich with every mobile order on every Monday in March.

I ordered the wife's meal on her app, my son's meal on my app, and I walked in to order mine at the counter and pick up all 3.

Got a delicious lunch and 3 free chicken sandwiches out of the deal.

This must be how cds feels when he opens multiple credit cards to get points/rewards/trips/etc.
You know you live in a place overrun by pagans and apostates when Chick-fil-A can run a promo like this and not go out of business. If a store did that down here they'd lose enough money on Mondays to need to open on Sundays just to recoup losses.

Tom Brown

You know you live in a place overrun by pagans and apostates when Chick-fil-A can run a promo like this and not go out of business. If a store did that down here they'd lose enough money on Mondays to need to open on Sundays just to recoup losses.

Im neither pagan or a prostate, maybe prostrate, but i wouldnt eat chick fil if you paid me.

Frog-in-law1995

And this one is right near the top. Next I expect Tom to tell us Florida Georgia Line is better than Stapleton.

I know 1 more song by FGL than I know by Stapleton. And I only know 1 FGL song. Pretty safe bet, though, that I’d like Stapleton more. Unless it’s like a bunch of Wham covers.

Purp

I know 1 more song by FGL than I know by Stapleton. And I only know 1 FGL song. Pretty safe bet, though, that I’d like Stapleton more. Unless it’s like a bunch of Wham covers.
Now it's a tie between FGL and Stapleton.

If you don't like that you're unAmerican and might as well move back to Waco.