• The KillerFrogs

Is it time to unfollow CDC on twitter?

West Texas Frog

The only good thing about CDC going to UT might be if other conferences look to expand and start cherry picking Big 12 schools, he might help TCU somehow in a package deal. Maybe a little naïve on my part, but if he truly has the feelings he said he had for his time at TCU, it certainly wouldn't hurt having him as an ally.

TCURiggs

tenor.gif

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
When your girlfriend dumps you, even if it's amicable, it's probably best to unfollow her on social media. No matter how much you think you're over it, you're not gonna be pleased seeing her happy with her new boo.

But always helps a little when she eventually gets dumped by the rich kid in a bigger house...

My only gripe about him leaving is him going to that cesspool. Nowhere else outside of Texas would have been as big of a slap in the face. Hoping continues in the growing failure that is UT and ends up at Ball State...

TCURiggs

Not sure why my post was deleted. Sad to see that we’re going down the Baylor route.

Cover up his transgressions and move on I guess.

I'm sure you know why it was deleted. That was the most wheels-off, serious, and unfounded allegation I've ever seen on this board, and that's saying something. If you say it's not unfounded, then I'd suggest taking that to proper authorities instead of posting about it anonymously on a sports forum. Otherwise, it just looks like an anonymous person with an axe to grind, or a troll.

froginmn

When your girlfriend dumps you, even if it's amicable, it's probably best to unfollow her on social media. No matter how much you think you're over it, you're not gonna be pleased seeing her happy with her new boo.

My daughter says, "don't ever say that again".

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
that happened when he found out you didn't like the seating arrangement in the carter

Heh. He will look back at the re-seating gripe-fest with fondness after listening to a year's worth of industrial-strength bitching from the UT fanbase...

Eight

Heh. He will look back at the re-seating gripe-fest with fondness after listening to a year's worth of industrial-strength bitching from the UT fanbase...

know a few horns who say they cant wait until chris returns the texas game day atmosphere back to a traditional college setting. not ongoing ads, blaring music, or hype...just crowd noise and the bands

:rolleyes: