• The KillerFrogs

New offensive analyst

fwfrog

I’m glad he is bringing that vast high school experience to the table. We probably have money left over for another towel girl.

Surfrog

I’m glad he is bringing that vast high school experience to the table. We probably have money left over for another towel girl.

He spent three years as a GA here, working with the offense every day in practice.

GA's do more work than coaches do, it is the GA roll to tag game film, to break down every opponent film, create cutups, and present tendencies to the staff, identifying what a team is more likely to do.

Moose Stuff

Not the right thread, and I'm glad the coaches seem to be doing all they can to round out the roster, but it's concerning that there seems to be a little desperation in adding any OL help we can find. I think as of now we'll have 16 OL on scholarship, 12 of who will not be true freshman.

Wanting to add a proven veteran to an OL that loses 4 starters doesn’t seem desperate to me at all. Seems like common sense.

4th. down

He spent three years as a GA here, working with the offense every day in practice.

GA's do more work than coaches do, it is the GA roll to tag game film, to break down every opponent film, create cutups, and present tendencies to the staff, identifying what a team is more likely to do.

This is very true and it reminds me of a MD going through residency - long, long, hours.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
I took the announcement from football scoop and the rest from the SFA website

Looks like he spent a year at SFA and is coming back to TCU

Your post was easy to interpret. The confusion must be coming from t-shirt fans.

SwissArmyFrog

He's a Pushme-Pullyou. Should fit right into Sonny's play calling.

Great hire. Prior, he was a trainer/analyst in the English Premier League:

CeFTe4PW8AA9Ts5.jpg

Latest posts