• The KillerFrogs

College Spun: TCU a "maybe" for 4-Star WR JaMarr Chase

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

4-Star WR JaMarr Chase Names Five Potential Finalists

JaMarr Chase, a Louisiana native, is the No. 75 recruit in the country, per 247Sports. The site also ranks him No. 15 among receivers, and fourth in the state.

While many blue chip players are already signed from the early signing period, Chase is doing things old-school, and deciding on February’s National Signing Day.

Auburn, LSU, and Michigan will all be contenders in February, with Florida and TCU also potentially being in the mix, according to SB Nation.

Read more at http://thespun.com/college-football/jamarr-chase-commitment-signing-day

Frogs1983

4-Star WR JaMarr Chase Names Five Potential Finalists

JaMarr Chase, a Louisiana native, is the No. 75 recruit in the country, per 247Sports. The site also ranks him No. 15 among receivers, and fourth in the state.

While many blue chip players are already signed from the early signing period, Chase is doing things old-school, and deciding on February’s National Signing Day.

Auburn, LSU, and Michigan will all be contenders in February, with Florida and TCU also potentially being in the mix, according to SB Nation.

Read more at http://thespun.com/college-football/jamarr-chase-commitment-signing-day

Why would any supposed top notch WR even consider Michigan until they can get a QB that can actually throw a football? Michigan has to have the absolute worst batch of QB's of any 'big time' College program.

Wexahu

Why would any supposed top notch WR even consider Michigan until they can get a QB that can actually throw a football? Michigan has to have the absolute worst batch of QB's of any 'big time' College program.

Given the way our staff has utilized receivers the past couple years, we should probably stay silent on this issue.

Frogs1983

Given the way our staff has utilized receivers the past couple years, we should probably stay silent on this issue.
You maybe can question the Coaching, but there is no doubt the Frogs do have a QB(s) now who can throw the ball all over the field .I can't say the same for UM at the moment.

Wexahu

You maybe can question the Coaching, but there is no doubt the Frogs do have a QB(s) now who can throw the ball all over the field .I can't say the same for UM at the moment.

I’m not sure you can do “no doubt” yet. Let’s hope you’re right. I’d bet UMs ability to land a pretty good QB recruit in the next year or two is pretty high.

Things like this can tend to change pretty quick.

Bob

You hit the nail right on the head.

tetonfrog

Didn’t the Qb from ole miss transfer to Harbaugh U? That dude can play.