• The KillerFrogs

Coaches' Film Room with GMFP

netty2424

Bama DL jumped a route and almost picked off a screen. Fedora said basically the DL knew the call, "saw a signal," something to that effect. Bielema immediately took a shot and said "where's GP?" As he laughed.

Call back to the wristband talk I'm guessing. Sounded like it was in jest.

T-Ray

Is it just me or does Bret Bielema sound just like Brit Hume of Fox News? I keep thinking I'm watching election coverage.

Ron Swanson

The immediate banter right before that was everyone saying that Gary knows every signal from every one of them so it could just be some poking back and forth.
Yeah

A recurring joke in the room was the other coaches hinting all day that Gary knows/steals everyone’s offensive signals.... “hey Gary, what’s the signal for that play?”

It seemed to me that he was the savant in the room and the other coaches all know he’s completely obsessed and it’s kind of a running joke.

MN Frog

Can't believe Bret ripped ass during the show. Then later stood up and shook out his junk. Dana asked..."are the cameras still on us?" Amazing stuff.

PO Frog

It was applewhite that mentioned the wristband thing. And Gary followed up with the fact that we had to change it to put all of our calls on the wrist band, not just the blitzes. Believe it was years ago though.

hometown frog

Loved the joke at the end where they said they’d locked Gary in the bathroom! Came up more than once.

I wound up watching the entirety of both CFP games from the coaches show. Their banter and the insight they provided made for awesome television compared to Malibu Herbie and Tessetore blathering on about espn driven crap. Hope they have a good lineup of coaches now for the natty and I’ll watch it the same way.

SparkleFrog

Loved the joke at the end where they said they’d locked Gary in the bathroom! Came up more than once.

I wound up watching the entirety of both CFP games from the coaches show. Their banter and the insight they provided made for awesome television compared to Malibu Herbie and Tessetore blathering on about espn driven crap. Hope they have a good lineup of coaches now for the natty and I’ll watch it the same way.
That’s the only way I will watch the NC.

Purp

Yeah, Bert's joke at the end was great. The moderator thanked them for coming and ended the broadcast and Bert piped in with, "Someone be sure to let Gary out." I laughed in bed while my wife was asleep.