• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
a09dc374_f2a8_47fb_8892_5bf250decf9d.jpg

Looks a lot like Lake Worth and Goat Island...

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Today I received a Christmas card from TCU and one from Killerfrogs.

Both were postmarked "Dallas TX."

Therefore, the Post Office Department, a branch of the Federal Government, recognizes Dallas to be the one and only location of the TCU Horned Frogs.

Froginbedford

Today I received a Christmas card from TCU and one from Killerfrogs.

Both were postmarked "Dallas TX."

Therefore, the Post Office Department, a branch of the Federal Government, recognizes Dallas to be the one and only location of the TCU Horned Frogs.

TCU is in the Dallas area...Disney's ESPN says so....

nwlafrog

Remember that time y’all didn’t pray for me and Mrs. NWLA absolutely ruined my hunt? Well, this guy got a new Stoeger M3500 for Christmas. She’s okay again in my book.

Sooooooo, I broke down and bought her an extra gift..... The same gun. Hope she doesn’t make me regret it. I’ll keep the reliable Remington 887 as a backup.

Also got her a pair of white chucks. I wrote a poem inside the Converse box, took one shoe out of the box and put it in another bag. The poem was...

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Before you get the other Shoe,
Show me what dat mouth do.

Romantic right?

Frog-in-law1995

Remember that time y’all didn’t pray for me and Mrs. NWLA absolutely ruined my hunt? Well, this guy got a new Stoeger M3500 for Christmas. She’s okay again in my book.

Sooooooo, I broke down and bought her an extra gift..... The same gun. Hope she doesn’t make me regret it. I’ll keep the reliable Remington 887 as a backup.

Also got her a pair of white chucks. I wrote a poem inside the Converse box, took one shoe out of the box and put it in another bag. The poem was...

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Before you get the other Shoe,
Show me what dat mouth do.

Romantic right?

I bet the mouth cusses.

nwlafrog

Well last night, I FB messaged a girl I went to high school with and asked what she thought about the phrase “I eat ass.” Didn’t work out the way twitter suggests it would.

Dead serious, a chick won’t leave me alone now from a nasty pickup line. A buddy was snapchating a girl and I leaned over and said something extremely R rated and now she has gone through 5 of my co workers to get my Snapchat. Hit the heisman on the ratchet a few hours ago.

You should’ve asked her if she’s like to go out to eat first. Then order a salad and tell her you gotta save room for all that ass later.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Dead serious, a chick won’t leave me alone now from a nasty pickup line. A buddy was snapchating a girl and I leaned over and said something extremely R rated and now she has gone through 5 of my co workers to get my Snapchat. Hit the heisman on the ratchet a few hours ago.

You should’ve asked her if she’s like to go out to eat first. Then order a salad and tell her you gotta save room for all that ass later.
Wasn’t intending on any porking, just testing the waters, so to speak. But noted for future reference.