• The KillerFrogs

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

helcap

Geez we look bad

Lazy passes and play setup

Bad shot selection and our free throws were terrible up until the last 5 mins

We should be behind but had a great final minute and a charity could to be up by 2 at half

41-39

How tall is #5 for TSU?
7'2" Transfer from Auburn

TCUSA

You experts....how do Ou's Young & TSU's Jefferson compare? They look similar to my untrained eye...are they? Is it their supporting casts that make the difference? I finally watched the OU/WSU game earlier today and the Young kid looked great, but so does Jefferson (floaters were almost identical). Analysis please...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You experts....how do Ou's Young & TSU's Jefferson compare? They look similar to my untrained eye...are they? Is it their supporting casts that make the difference? I finally watched the OU/WSU game earlier today and the Young kid looked great, but so does Jefferson (floaters were almost identical). Analysis please...
I'm going to assume Young is quite a bit taller.

TCURiggs

Anybody watching the TV broadcast see the guy sitting behind Robert Hughes in the 2nd half? They were showing Hughes in his seat and talking about him, and the guy behind him pulls out a pack of Levi Garrett with a cigar in it, gets a plug, chews on his chaw and cigar for a few seconds, then places the cigar back in the pouch and holsters it. Hilarious.