• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

FrogAbroad

In notes 16 and 17 to the most recent audited financial statements "...the administration is not aware of any current claims or contingencies, that either are not already reflected in the financial statements or will not be covered by insurance, which would materially impact the financial position of the University."

So according to Grant Thornton and the Baylol administration, everything's copacetic.

UnderToad

In notes 16 and 17 to the most recent audited financial statements "...the administration is not aware of any current claims or contingencies, that either are not already reflected in the financial statements or will not be covered by insurance, which would materially impact the financial position of the University."

So according to Grant Thornton and the Baylol administration, everything's copacetic.

"not aware"

Classic.

froginaustin

Red McCombs is not all there according to the Texas people.

Some UTx people mocked MCombs when he opposed hiring Cholly Strong, saying Cholly wasn’t ready to be UTx head coach. So far as I know, and I get my UTx info 3rd or 4th hand, those folks are keeping their mouths shut about Red’s dottieness these days.

That said, UIW has done nothing I’m aware of, to deserve having Briles foisted on them.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
When I'm a 90 year old billionaire I'm not going to worry about who the Coach is for TCU, or any other institution for that matter. I'm going to be spending as much money as I can on ludicrous ship because why not.

If you still need your ego stroked and to be in control as a 90 year old billionaire you didn't do it right.