• The KillerFrogs

Isaiah Graham transferring

Wexahu

One of the biggest head-scratchers of the season IMO. Seems like a good guy and was always supportive of the team on the sidelines, just can't understand why he didn't get more PT given the inconsistency we had at WR. He'd get in for a play every now and then but then immediately come out and never make it back in.

Wexahu

Taj, Slanina and Porter will be right behind him...

/sarcasm

You think more receivers will leave? Those that didn't get much reps and probably won't get any more next season?

It seems like the kids that didn't get reps were the seniors. Graham was the only underclassmen who I expected to see a lot more of.

MTfrog5

Did he also have some injury issues or am I thinking of someone else? I did like him responding to Manning’s comment basically telling him it’s his time to shine now. Always heard he was a good kid

Young and Horned

Best of luck to him. I was rooting for him as a fellow 318 guy. But was easy to see that he dropped a lot of the big passes that he had chances to catch. With as much talent as we have at WR and coming in, you have to make the best of your time. Obviously, he wasn't able to do so.

Sebastian S

This maybe something we have to get used to.

Recruiting great talent means most if not all those players have aspirations to try to make it to the pros and playing time is what they want.

They may only get that by transferring.

FrogLifeYo

Had big expectations for him. Wish it could have worked out...

Got to be honest..I know it doesn't play into the Cumbie Off Philosophy but I wouldn't mind seeing a smaller WR rotation next year allowing some guys to find some rhythm. Constant rotating of WRs sure killed a few drives last year and we the sub stoppage allows for other teams to sandbag

Bob

This maybe something we have to get used to.

Recruiting great talent means most if not all those players have aspirations to try to make it to the pros and playing time is what they want.

They may only get that by transferring.
You can have all the talent in the world, but if you can't catch routine passes and run correct routes, you are not going to get much playing time.

Wexahu

Had big expectations for him. Wish it could have worked out...

Got to be honest..I know it doesn't play into the Cumbie Off Philosophy but I wouldn't mind seeing a smaller WR rotation next year allowing some guys to find some rhythm. Constant rotating of WRs sure killed a few drives last year and we the sub stoppage allows for other teams to sandbag

It is frustrating to say the least. You'd see a kid start a game, get in for 4-5 plays, and then never be heard from again. Or on a key drive in the 3rd quarter or something in comes a kid who hasn't played all game. Weird stuff like that where you have no idea what the plan is/was. You just don't see those kind of rotations anywhere else.