• The KillerFrogs

Who’s Next? AD Search Thread.

Limp Lizard

Cash is 70. Doubt he would want that much of a workload/headache at his age (I too, am 70, BTW).

Need another personality guy who believes in the school and can put a lot of energy into promoting TCU. In other words a CDC type, NOT a Hyman type. A face for the athletic department who knows how to get the press on our side. And who, of course is competent in the day-to-day operation of a big athletic program.

4th. down

We need to have faith in Victor and Board Chairman, Johnson, grandson of Amon G. Carter. He's been on the Board since Victor came in '03. They will make the right choice.

VictoryLap

His job performance was excellent. Go look it up. It was a suggestion , he probably has legal battle stuff to deal with so probably not even a possible candidate. But I think you have the wrong thoughts about him. A lot of misinformation out there.

“It’s beyond unfortunate,” Scott Stricklin, the athletic director at the University of Florid said. “It’s a tragedy. There’s no one more respected among his peers than he is (talking about th Utenn situation and Currie) .”

I also like Memphis's AD Tom Bowen and I like Jeremiah Donati of TCU as he is a great fundraiser. TCU has been great at finding ADs, so I trust they will find someone fantastic.
Despite the odds Frogs is willing to die on the Currie hill.

Pharm Frog

I believe whoever we choose needs to have (or quickly develop) close relationships with Russian oligarchs. I have no idea about many of these names that are being thrown around (at least the non-joke ones) but I figure the applicant pool will be strong and include some names that none or few of us are familiar with but have the cultural fit and talent chops to accelerate the vision.