• The KillerFrogs

Who’s Next? AD Search Thread.

finafrog

very simple -- whoever Gary says. After all, they'll report to him, not the other way around, (with due respect to all other coaches).

Christcu

Hard pass on the car salesman turned congressman (not sure which is worse).

Half kidding. He’s a great supporter of TCU.
He owned the Dealership, not a Salesman. Also was a major player in the realization of the awesome Baseball facility. He also knows how to raise plenty of money and an Alumni/Letterman as well.

TX_Krötenechse

Keeping our big 3 coaches happy and here, completing east side and video board renovations, and increasing attendance/viewership will be the goals of the new AD. All of this with the purpose of making sure TCU remains in a power conference when the next round of GOR and potential realignment negotiations comes around.

WIN

He owned the Dealership, not a Salesman. Also was a major player in the realization of the awesome Baseball facility. He also knows how to raise plenty of money and an Alumni/Letterman as well.

The political ties could prove invaluable. Remember baylor.

TCUdirtbag

He’s also a trustee. And like I said he’s not all bad. He’s a true Frog and was very important for bringing our baseball program up for Schloss to make it one of the best in the nation. Though I hate the stadium doesn’t match literally anything else on campus. He’s still a car salesman and congressman.

The political ties could prove invaluable. Remember baylor.

Baylor had a sitting Governor as the SWC, an all-Texas league, imploded. Williams is a backbencher in DC. Not even close to the same.

netty2424

He’s also a trustee. And like I said he’s not all bad. He’s a true Frog and was very important for bringing our baseball program up for Schloss to make it one of the best in the nation. Though I hate the stadium doesn’t match literally anything else on campus. He’s still a car salesman and congressman.

Baylor had a sitting Governor as the SWC, an all-Texas league, imploded. Williams is a backbencher in DC. Not even close to the same.
What's with the salesman hate?