• The KillerFrogs

FWST: CFP conspiracy? An expert spells it out for TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
CFP conspiracy? An expert spells it out for TCU

BY BIG STEAMING PILE
tengel@star-telegram.com

The BCS has been replaced by the College Football Playoff, but all of the paranoia, defeatism and conspiracy from the previous system remains safely intact.

Despite TCU qualifying for the Big 12 title game, everyone associated with and around the program knows that even if it defeats Oklahoma on Saturday there will be no invite to the BcS Plus 2.

There is no bylaw stating as much, but this is the reality for TCU and a handful of other Power 5 schools.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article187189023.html

Mean Purple

Ole crotchstain muck trying to get the spririts down of TCU and their fans before the conf. championship. If we win that game, he may just off himself. It is not our fault he is a jayhawk. I mean, dang, might as well be from Indiana.

LSU Game Attendee

There goes 'ol EAD ENGEL doing the gymnastics to group TCU with Baylor again in any way possible.

Baylor was the definition of flash in the pan, more like TAMUs Johnny football teams than TCU. TCU is well into its second decade of the current run of football relevance.

KTown Frog

I was flipping through the radio stations last night driving, and came across KTCU. Some jack wagon was talking about us and OU and was very negative and bashing us. I told my wife, "this idiot has no clue what he's talking about, why the hell is he on a TCU radio station only to bash us?" a few minutes later I found out it was Muck. Blows my mind that TCU would still employ or have this guy to talk about TCU sports. He was sucking off BM, so as a buddy of mine used to say "it's amazing he can talk with Mayfield's d*** in his mouth"

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
There goes 'ol EAD ENGEL doing the gymnastics to group TCU with Baylor again in any way possible.

Baylor was the definition of flash in the pan, more like TAMUs Johnny football teams than TCU. TCU is well into its second decade of the current run of football relevance.
It's called reality and Mac presented it well.

Its not his fault the system is skewed but maybe if enough people like him point these things out, it might change.

If ESPN would pick up that flag and wave it around, it would change but they are part of the problem so don't hold your breath

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
It's called reality and Mac presented it well.

Its not his fault the system is skewed but maybe if enough people like him point these things out, it might change.

If ESPN would pick up that flag and wave it around, it would change but they are part of the problem so don't hold your breath
I think they are the problem...

Frog DJ

I agree with Wes (shocking!).

First and foremost, I don't get all the hatred for Mac, but he's just telling the truth.

It might be a difficult truth for many TCU fans to face, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Reverse the outcome of the TCU-Iowa State game, and the conversation is very different indeed.

Go Frogs!