• The KillerFrogs

Twitter graphic for the game

LionsBearsFrogs

Tough choice not to walk on since I knew it would be difficult to play. Decided to play for uncle in Missouri who was a WR coach for SWB. Loved my time there but Sooner roots are deep too.

You said you graduated in ‘96, but I’m not sure you stayed in Bolivar that long. I’ve never heard it referred to as SWB. It’s SBU.

TCUWIN

I forgot. TCU is squeaky clean when it comes to staring QB’s and run ins with the law. Carry on.
Yeah, we had one QB who did something stupid. Shall we look back through the histories of both schools and compare legal run-ins with the law? I think prison U, I mean OU has us beat. Now let's talk about your photo. Dude, throw those shorts away.

TCUWIN

Admit it. You guys have no chance on Saturday. That must really suck knowing that.

But I applaud you. Still going to drop 200.00 on tickets, another 100.00 in food / drinks, 50.00 to park........ just to watch another ass kicking.
May be you can drop some money on clothes.

TCUWIN

It's really sad that t-shirt fans are the biggest trash talkers. What is Northwestern Oklahoma A&M out of the playoffs?

TCUWIN

Well- grandad played football there for Bud. My dad played baseball there. Brother ran track there. Went to every game, every week while growing up with granddad..... so yeah, I was raised a Sooner.

Tough choice not to walk on since I knew it would be difficult to play. Decided to play for uncle in Missouri who was a WR coach for SWB. Loved my time there but Sooner roots are deep too.

Daughter currently goes there and my son will probably play baseball there. He actually loves TCU’s program and has gone to a couple of camps / showcase tournaments. TCU is top notch in baseball. He’ll need to get better for that to happen.
So you are the loser of the family? By the way, wrap my double decker taco faster. I'm in a hurry.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
It's a special kind of stupid that brings these jack wagons out. I'd be all for it if they were original in any way. But, alas, stupidity reigns.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
It's a special kind of stupid that brings these jack wagons out. I'd be all for it if they were original in any way. But, alas, stupidity reigns.
The funny thing is that they sound exactly like the Wisconsin fans, except that the Badgers didn't have a jackass QB

OmniscienceFrog

And he never played a down for TCU after any of those incidents, dumbass.

TCU has some standards at least. OU would play Charles Manson if they thought he could help win a game for them. Well, at least he's off the board now, so you'll have to be satisfied with the scumbag you've already got..

dawg

If you follow our Twitter feeds during he games, we have graphics for sacks, TD's INT's and Turpin Time

In honor of this weeks game, we have created special graphic just for sacks

Enjoy ( it helps to have the sound on )

http://killerfrogs.com/video/SACK-Mayfield.mp4

MadeupCalculatingHusky-max-1mb.gif

TCUParker

So, just to be clear - OU gets to count the 2012 conference title you split with K-State after they beat you on your own field, but we don't get to count the 2014 title we split with Baylor with a three-point loss at their place? Logical consistency isn't really a strength for you, is it?

He's a troll. Not sure why you even bother responding to him. It is almost Bayloresque. Don't feed the troll and they magically vanish!

FrogCop19

Admit it. You guys have no chance on Saturday. That must really suck knowing that.

But I applaud you. Still going to drop 200.00 on tickets, another 100.00 in food / drinks, 50.00 to park........ just to watch another ass kicking.

If that's you in your avatar, I'm assuming those prices are just for you?