• The KillerFrogs

DA done for year

4 Oaks Frog

Both in tandem. Both are duel threat running and receiving. Both are good d blockers, as well. Between the two, I bet we run 200+ on Saturday. BTW, that will open up a great passing day for Kenny, as well. Could be special this Saturday...

Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Austintxfrog94

Impossible. I’m reliably informed that Sewo at RB is an experiment that has failed and that he’ll never be good.
ha-gif.gif

TRF51

One would think Snell and #3 would get more run then #33. I think #33 will be a DE or LB next year which is what I have thought since he came in.

Austintxfrog94

Don’t get me wrong, I hope he balls out and proves me wrong and becomes a stud. I just don’t see it.
Agreed. I’ll galdly eat crow and say I was wrong. A giant sequoia tree running around with the football at the line of scrimmage in between the 20’s is less than ideal. It worked for Derrick Henry but we don’t have Alabama’s OL.

Wexahu

I’d feel much differently about Sewo if we ran out of the I formation or something similar. Getting the ball while virtually standing still, I just don’t think he has the quickness or elusiveness to be very effective. It’s like running the read option with a pure pocket passer. It’s not necessarily an indictment of the player, it just doesn’t seem like a fit.

We’ll see I guess, like everyone else I’d love to down a full helping of crow.

FrogLifeYo

Sewo is gonna be a RB for the rest of his Frog career. Truthfully it's probably to late to switch to defense and really contribute given he would be behind 2-3 years of learning.

I think he can be effective as a runner he just needs to learn from DA and be a 1 cut runner. I also think it will help if he gets some running plays that are more than just battle ram types.