• The KillerFrogs

Team Colors - Office Environment

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
As some of you may have figured out, I live in Ohio and work in an office full of Ohio State fans. After the Ohio State win over Penn State they sent out a message to wear OSU gear on Monday. I couldn't bring myself to do it because I HATE Ohio State.

So, thinking about it, I may be wrong. What do people in Fort Worth offices Do?

Example, does a UT grad wear purple even though they don't like TCU?

Pharm Frog

Find a new employer. If my employer told me to attire in purple, I’d wear Wisconsin red and keep to the shadows. If you work for Ohio State then I have no issue with the request. Would they have made the same request after a loss?

tcumaniac

As some of you may have figured out, I live in Ohio and work in an office full of Ohio State fans. After the Ohio State win over Penn State they sent out a message to wear OSU gear on Monday. I couldn't bring myself to do it because I HATE Ohio State.

So, thinking about it, I may be wrong. What do people in Fort Worth offices Do?

Example, does a UT grad wear purple even though they don't like TCU?

If you wore anything that even slightly began to represent Ohio State, I'd think it'd be reasonable for you to voluntarily disable your account and never post here again.

scheiss Ohio State.

Zubaz

Of course not. Your office might, as a group of locals, support the local team and have special dress-down days to do it, but you shouldn't since you aren't a fan of that team. No different than a Cubs fan in Dallas wouldn't wear Rangers gear on "Wear Rangers gear Fridays" or whatever.

TK2000

I quit dating a very pretty girl last year because she graduated from Tech and talked about them all the time. That was her only real negative. No way in hell I would wear Ohio St gear.