• The KillerFrogs

ABC/ESPN2 Coverage Map for TCU-ISU game

Young and Horned

Looks like the majority of the country will have TCU-ISU. Here is the coverage map for the TCU-ISU game:

Oct.-28-330pm.png
Good I will be in Florida Saturday. Can’t wait to watch dem Frogs.

SnoSki

Dude, you can watch the TCU game in Phoenix on ESPN 2.

I’ve had great success with watchESPN and Foxsportsgo over the past several months. They tend to simulcast whatever is being shown on the main channels. The latter is how I caught game 2 of the World Series last night.

frognutz

OK. I just cut cable and switched to playstation vue, so this is new to me. I wonder if someone can help me understand. I live on the east coast. So the game is being broadcast on ABC. I can't get ABC on playstation vue, and ESPN2 will be broadcasting the Wash/UCLA game. Any creative way for me to get the TCU game?[/QUOTE]

Maybe don't be a cheap ass?

BABYFACE

I’ve had great success with watchESPN and Foxsportsgo over the past several months. They tend to simulcast whatever is being shown on the main channels. The latter is how I caught game 2 of the World Series last night.

I watch a lot on the watchESPN app on Apple TV. I think the resolution is better than my dish.

I will be watching the game Saturday night on replay of the ESPN app on my laptop in a hotel room. In a tournament up in Denton this weekend.

Ron Swanson

I watch a lot on the watchESPN app on Apple TV. I think the resolution is better than my dish.

I will be watching the game Saturday night on replay of the ESPN app on my laptop in a hotel room. In a tournament up in Denton this weekend.
Yeah you can get 1080p over the app when your internet connection is strong.