• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
In general, it seems like the whole conference(and other schools) hates Baylor.

Did it just start in the Briles era?
Baylor hate started when they politicked their way into the Big 12. scheiss them for that. Before that, nobody really cared, but nobody outside of Baylor has ever actually liked Baylor, let that be clear. When they hired Scumbag General Briles the hate really escalated and will probably remain firmly in place for eternity.

In short, [Baylor asshoe].

Purpletoad

They're still all aboard that "it happens everywhere" train.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT YOU [ darn ]ING IDIOTS

I'm about 1.5 hours away from finishing the book on tape. Last night I made it through the gang rape (not gang bang) section of the book. As a parent of a college age girl away at college, it was beyond disturbing and I did lose some sleep over it last night. Actually, it should be disturbing to any human being with or without a daughter at college. No doubt some rupees were being served or at minimum extremely potent mixes of alcohol designed to hammer them beyond function. And we only know of the few that came forward....

The "there's your sign" moment: Being served drinks by football players in an apartment but looking around and noticing that they are only smoking pot and not touching the "punch". Don't walk....RUN!! Otherwise, you will wake up in your own bed with soreness in privates and your last memory being served a drink at someone elses apartment the night before. The BU football way...

netty2424

I'm about 1.5 hours away from finishing the book on tape. Last night I made it through the gang rape (not gang bang) section of the book. As a parent of a college age girl away at college, it was beyond disturbing and I did lose some sleep over it last night. Actually, it should be disturbing to any human being with or without a daughter at college. No doubt some rupees were being served or at minimum extremely potent mixes of alcohol designed to hammer them beyond function. And we only know of the few that came forward....

The "there's your sign" moment: Being served drinks by football players in an apartment but looking around and noticing that they are only smoking pot and not touching the "punch". Don't walk....RUN!! Otherwise, you will wake up in your own bed with soreness in privates and your last memory being served a drink at someone elses apartment the night before. The BU football way...
They had a great mentor program headed up by the one, the only
images

Pharm Frog

So, so ironic that they would award Cosby an honorary doctorate, of all people. BU just can't get anything right.

Given the technical definition of "irony" (or "ironie" as the recognized spelling by The Official KFC Style Guide, 3rd Edition), I don't find it ironic at all. In fact, Baylor issuing an award to a sexual assaulter would seem to be quite expected. However, it may be ironic that they withdrew his honorary doctorate in 2015. That was unexpected since others have been defended and glorified.

S3NATOR

Being a 3rd generation TCU fan my dad always had the most hatred for those damn Aggies. When the SWC broke up my dad was pissed but didn't really blame any specific team. The hate was more spread between all the teams that left us behind. Baylor got a little more hatred because of their politics but with TCU winning games a lot of that hatred was put on the back burner. Then when we started playing Baylor OOC the hatred came back.

They did not handle their success very well. I have a Michigan State friend and he said the amount of smack talk from Baylor before/during the Cotton Bowl was the worst he had seen. Even worse than Michigan smack. Which is saying something. Baylor did not earn much respect while they were successful. Now karma is returning the favor.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Not only is Briles innocent, we had Bliss all wrong too!

We better get our facts straight!

If you watch that recent show on Bliss, you'll see that he actually makes the case that he was actually right all along. He continues to throw Dennehy under the bus, claiming that he actually did deal drugs and strongly implies that he was responsible for his own murder. Cognitive dissonance is a way of life down there.

tcumaniac

I'd like to make a public apology for the BS I spewed earlier this week.

There's absolutely no excuse. I was being soft and completely shortsighted.

Darn Baylor forever. Those sick scheissfaces deserve to lose every game for the rest of eternity.

Don’t get me wrong…UT, I hate your guts too you unjustifiably arrogant, under-performing [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ]. But for the sake of mankind, please beat the ship out of Baylor and help be a part of never letting those brazos river, raping dorks ever smile or feel joy ever again.

Not only is Briles innocent, we had Bliss all wrong too!

We better get our facts straight!
Well, he did say that "the same people that believe coaches covered up rapes are the same people that believe Dave Bliss covered up a murder."

He's right that Bliss didn't cover up a murder. Bliss tried to say Dennehy was dealing drugs to explain the money that Bliss was actually giving him. Bliss never tried to cover up the actual murder.