• The KillerFrogs

Turpin had on a metal wristwatch?

Moose Stuff

Would love to have access to Turp to ask him if this was legit or not but I swear he looked like he caught a pass yesterday with his back to a couple defenders and then paused/shuffled a couple steps with his back still toward them while watching them on the big screen in the opposite endzone to see which direction they were gonna pursue him in so he could try to cut the other direction.

Volare

Would love to have access to Turp to ask him if this was legit or not but I swear he looked like he caught a pass yesterday with his back to a couple defenders and then paused/shuffled a couple steps with his back still toward them while watching them on the big screen in the opposite endzone to see which direction they were gonna pursue him in so he could try to cut the other direction.

You would think the lag in the video system would preclude this from working well.

Moose Stuff

Never noticed much of a lag. That being said, I have no idea if he was actually trying that and if he was it didn't work as he was quickly brought down.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Gym hoops there will be a guy wearing a watch with a metal catch or whatever you call it and I have no problem asking they remove that. Get enough cuts from guys who don't keep fingernails trimmed.

Limp Lizard

Never noticed much of a lag. That being said, I have no idea if he was actually trying that and if he was it didn't work as he was quickly brought down.
There was at least a 1 second lag in 2011. I was in the North end zone upper deck while the stadium was being finished and would look at the screen to see what was happening when the ball was on the South side of the field. I would hear crowd reaction long before I saw the play.

Moose Stuff

There was at least a 1 second lag in 2011. I was in the North end zone upper deck while the stadium was being finished and would look at the screen to see what was happening when the ball was on the South side of the field. I would hear crowd reaction long before I saw the play.

I don't notice that now.

netty2424

After Turpins punt return for TD, on the sideline he was pointing to his watch. Guessing we've already discussed the symbolism of Turpin Time, but I'm convinced that confirms that.