• The KillerFrogs

SMU point spread

CountryFrog

SMU offense much much better than Arky... Not sure some of you have been paying attention
I'd pump the brakes on "much" better. It's certainly possible they're slightly better. I've been paying attention that they've played SFA and North Texas so everything they've done means nothing. We'll find out if they're good on Saturday.

WhatTheFrog

SMU makes me nervous. They have a high flying offense and their defense has been good enough to get them to a 2-0 start. I suspect that their defense may even be better than Arky's. The Arky defense wasn't really all that good, and our passing offense was subpar. I think the TCU defense needs to step up for the 3rd game in a row this weekend. I think we really need to bank on the defense all season long. I truly hope we don't need to depend on them to win all games all season long. I'm not saying they are bad at all (they have been nothing short of stellar so far), but they are bound to have at least ONE off game this season. Hopefully that happens against a team that our offense goes off on.

I guess what I'm saying is, our offense needs to find their feet now and keep it up the rest of the season. Defense is more than sufficient if we can punch it into the endzone on a more regular basis.

BleedNPurple

I think everyone on this thread is right - hSMU is a legit team and this is going to be a lot harder than we would like. Every year we'd like to think we have this and every year SMU makes this a war. Team needs to step up and play better than they did against Arkansas or they'll miss out on all of their goals!

Wexahu

If we take SMU lightly they'll keep it close into the 4th quarter and we'll all be nervous as hell. Please team, don't take SMU lightly.