• The KillerFrogs

Season Tickets

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Naturally FedEx tried to deliver when I was out this afternoon. Fingers crossed they come back tomorrow so I don't have to drive across town.

Next time I may just go to campus and get em.
Peace wife was home when delivered so I got lucky. But I am 100 percent going with pick up from now on. Not taking the chance that I will have to figure out where they are being held.

SnoSki

Peace wife was home when delivered so I got lucky. But I am 100 percent going with pick up from now on. Not taking the chance that I will have to figure out where they are being held.

For me picking up at tcu is far more convenient than driving 3/4 of the way to alliance and dealing with stressed out FedEx employees.

Also a failed delivery notice. I'm trying to think back to the last time I had to sign for tickets. Maybe the Rose Bowl because I remember making the trek out to the Fed Ex on Mark IV Parkway which looks like where I'm headed at some point over the next couple of days.

Horned Toad

Got mine yesterday, daughter had come home to pick up last semester's Spanish book for her class at TCU. Lucky me, signed for my tickets and saved me $200 from not having to buy that book again.

narly1

In same situation with having to storm the MarkIV pkway complex, since your going that way, why don't you pick up all of ours ?? Dang door tag didn't have redeliver option. I don't think we had this issue in the past for season tickets did we?

Frogustat

I picked mine up at the FedEx / kinkos on Camp Bowie yesterday. Me and another season ticket holder had to wait while they scanned approximately 75 other season ticket packages. Clearly, the FedEx employees were put out and beaten down by TCU season tickets packages being dropped off in waves.

PurpleOveralls

I picked mine up at the FedEx / kinkos on Camp Bowie yesterday. Me and another season ticket holder had to wait while they scanned approximately 75 other season ticket packages. Clearly, the FedEx employees were put out and beaten down by TCU season tickets packages being dropped off in waves.

I was not the other season ticket holder, but had to wait in line at that location as well.

netty2424

Seems like they would appreciate the job security provided by this great institution

SnoSki

In same situation with having to storm the MarkIV pkway complex, since your going that way, why don't you pick up all of ours ?? Dang door tag didn't have redeliver option. I don't think we had this issue in the past for season tickets did we?

The door tag attached to my front door had a portion that says sign here and it was circled by the driver. I signed there when I saw it and left the tag on the front door. I'm hoping they come back by today.

HToady

The door tag attached to my front door had a portion that says sign here and it was circled by the driver. I signed there when I saw it and left the tag on the front door. I'm hoping they come back by today.
Let me know if they do, but I doubt it. Fed EXs new policy is "one time only".
My brother works for Fed Ex, said the tickets were sent 3 Day delivery, but when Fed Ex gets them, they send them out immediately That's how I got my door sticker before TCU sent the email. My brother argued with his supervisor to leave them at the depot for one extra day, and he said no. Everyone of his deliveries ended back at Mark IV.

10 Key Frog

For me picking up at tcu is far more convenient than driving 3/4 of the way to alliance and dealing with stressed out FedEx employees.

You can call/use website and have them left for you at a FedEx Ship & Copy store. My FedEx guy automatically just re-routed mine to the one near me. They had a whole stack of the ticket envelopes there when I went to pick mine up last night. Those are spread more widely.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
You can call/use website and have them left for you at a FedEx Ship & Copy store. My FedEx guy automatically just re-routed mine to the one near me. They had a whole stack of the ticket envelopes there when I went to pick mine up last night. Those are spread more widely.

So whose did you end up taking?