• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Tom Brown

tenor.gif

My 10yo just discovered ALF this week. He's been on our tv each night.

Sand Frog

Need some advice....

A propane company delivered propane to my lake house without my approval. Not only did they delivery an amount twice what I normally purchase they billed me for almost double the promotional rate that was being offered. I've been round and round with them on the phone. The bill was lowered, but not lowered to the promotional rate like they said they would. The manager also never called to discuss action with the extra 100 gallons that was delivered and how we would handle that. This has been going on for several months. Well now they have decided to turn this over to a collections company. I've called the collections company, but the number listed just says to contact the company in question or to dispute the bill in writing which I've done.

I've also called the parent company who apparently has been contacting the propane company daily according to them to contact me to resolve the issue. According to parent company the propane company says the manager spoke to me on Monday and resolved the issue which they have not.

My credit hovers around 850. I plan on buying another home next spring. Do I have any course of action here as I really don't want a negative report to the Big 3 dipping my credit score knowing I'm going to need it next spring? If it wasn't for that, I'd tell them to pound sand since I refuse to pay for a bill I didn't authorize and at a much higher rate than the promotional rate at the time of service. I really, REALLY want to stick my foot up someone's azz over this.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Need some advice....

A propane company delivered propane to my lake house without my approval. Not only did they delivery an amount twice what I normally purchase they billed me for almost double the promotional rate that was being offered. I've been round and round with them on the phone. The bill was lowered, but not lowered to the promotional rate like they said they would. The manager also never called to discuss action with the extra 100 gallons that was delivered and how we would handle that. This has been going on for several months. Well now they have decided to turn this over to a collections company. I've called the collections company, but the number listed just says to contact the company in question or to dispute the bill in writing which I've done.

I've also called the parent company who apparently has been contacting the propane company daily according to them to contact me to resolve the issue. According to parent company the propane company says the manager spoke to me on Monday and resolved the issue which they have not.

My credit hovers around 850. I plan on buying another home next spring. Do I have any course of action here as I really don't want a negative report to the Big 3 dipping my credit score knowing I'm going to need it next spring? If it wasn't for that, I'd tell them to pound sand since I refuse to pay for a bill I didn't authorize and at a much higher rate than the promotional rate at the time of service. I really, REALLY want to stick my foot up someone's azz over this.
Is the company local? I'd be in their office every day until they fixed it.

Also, I don't remember getting an invite to the HASMSP lake party...

Sand Frog

Is the company local? I'd be in their office every day until they fixed it.

Also, I don't remember getting an invite to the HASMSP lake party...

Not local, or I would have taken that response as well. I called them everyday for 3 weeks and left a message. It's not like I've avoided the situation.

Punter1

I need advice also.

My 4 year old took 23 months to sleep thru the night...and since then I've been waking up on the same routine..1:45 and 4 am like darning clockwork. I need some sleeping aide to get me thru the night...and not have me a zombie the next day...

Anything y'all take work??

I need advice also.

My 4 year old took 23 months to sleep thru the night...and since then I've been waking up on the same routine..1:45 and 4 am like darning clockwork. I need some sleeping aide to get me thru the night...and not have me a zombie the next day...

Anything y'all take work??
Ambien. Works like champ for me. Better be laying down 20 minutes after you take it and wake up almost exactly 8 hours later feeling fresh.
I usually use it mainly to combat jet lag when I travel overseas
#vitamina