• The KillerFrogs

state of the tcu frogs?

tcudoc

As requested in the first post:

can someone or someones provide a cogent summary of how things are looking for 2017/18?
The football team looks to improve in some areas but lost key players in other areas. The future competition level is uncertain at the current time.

do we have a QB? or who is in runing for starter? has hill improved?
We have several on the roster. I think they have been discussed on here at length. Hill was last year's starter and was brilliant at times and under performed at other times. His receivers did not help him out much, as many catchable passes were dropped. Robinson red-shirted last year and is expected to push for playing time.

who are are our running backs?
Hicks returns from injury. Anderson and Sewo have shown promise. Who will be the work horse back has yet to be determined.

offensive blocking?
The blocking is all expected to be offensive this season.

etc.
The abbreviated form of et cetera; a Latin expression that is used in English to mean "and other similar things", or "and so forth".

etc
As above

etc
As above

ifrog

I just had an amazing idea. Wouldn't it be great if someone put out a magazine that talked about college football teams, their returning starters, schedule, newcomers and whatnot for the upcoming season? Maybe a prediction or two?

I bet you could make a mint writing something like that.

Phil Steeles magazine is great. I purchased the online version