• The KillerFrogs

OT: TCU, Baylor rank high on ‘Most Conservative Students’ list

Most conservative tcu picture i can find.

TCU-Showgirls-1.jpg

I don't know how many times I have overheard opposing fans say " they don't look very Christian school" when the showgirls come out.

I think they expect to see conservative Catholic girls in long sleeves and long pants.

Yoga pants are from heaven.

Showtime Joe 2.0

It's a little surprising to me that we're on this list and A&M isn't. I'd bet they're the most conservative large state school in the country.

"The conservative Young Americans for Freedom group has had a presence on the Fort Worth campus for several years."

My wife is the one that brought this group to campus and was the president for several years. Proud to say I found myself a strong willed, conservative woman. Based on the crap I see on social media these days, it appears they are becoming harder and harder to find.
I was actually the founder and chairman of the first YAF group ever at TCU back in the early 1980s. In fact, the current group invited me back to campus last year to honor me as its first leader. After graduating from TCU, I went on to serve as the vice president of the Federalist Society at Harvard Law School. I understand that YAF disappeared from TCU for a number of years after I left the school so if your current wife is the one who brought it back to TCU, good for her!

TCUdirtbag

I was actually the founder and chairman of the first YAF group ever at TCU back in the early 1980s. In fact, the current group invited me back to campus last year to honor me as its first leader. After graduating from TCU, I went on to serve as the vice president of the Federalist Society at Harvard Law School. I understand that YAF disappeared from TCU for a number of years after I left the school so if your current wife is the one who brought it back to TCU, good for her!

Humblebrag was not subtle.

ScottPatrick

I for one don't go around and base my friends or social acquaintances on what political party they claim to be a member. What a sad existence to cut people out of one's life for politics. I also think ignoring people on message boards is for the birds too.

I would have to cut out most of my clients, both families and closest friend.

netty2424

No and sorry I didn't get the gist of your post.
By "definition" conservatives would not be drug users. In reality, we know that not to be the case for every conservative. Was just playing the two articles against each other. We all have our faults despite political affiliation or not.

Just fan boarding.

BABYFACE

not sure how anyone could claim to be conservative given the train wreck that is trump.

If one is conservative about something, it has nothing to do with an elected official or politician.

I vote for people that best represent my ideals. I don't follow a politician's ideals. I am an Indy that is a fiscal and constitutional conservative and a social moderate. To dump my beliefs that I am conservative on if I was unhappy with Trump, well, that would be dumbarse stupid and shallow rationale.