• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Punter1

Always. Hate his fake humility. Comes off as a huge brat to me. Phil Mickelson Jr.

I don't think it's fake at all...Ive been in the company of several PGA players and caddies on different occasions and they say everybody loves Jordan, that he's a genuinely great guy.

...which is not what they say about Phil, obviously.

Purp

I don't think it's fake at all...Ive been in the company of several PGA players and caddies on different occasions and they say everybody loves Jordan, that he's a genuinely great guy.

I've heard a lot of things very similar to this.

PO Frog

They all love tiger too. Doesn't make him a great guy. Just imo anyways.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I know a regular dude who had occasion to be at the Spieth mansion for work. Said that Jordan not only treated him like a human but actually kept engaging in conversation. Said he's a normal, cool guy.

Tom Brown

For me, Arriola and Zusi were far worse than Nagbe in this regard.

Cue Riggs' "you made those names up" in 3... 2... 1...

The lazy pass comment was toward Nagbe. I dont recall him trying a cross, he was more content to try a back heel or 2 foot pass in traffic.

Arriola, zusi, and villafana overshot their crosses all night. No touch.

talor

An old family friend's son is BFFs with Spieth from Dallas Jesuit. Says he's the nicest kid and 100% genuine.
I'm a class of 2003 JCP grad. There's a program at Jesuit called work study that myself and many others, including Spieth, were enrolled in that allows less fortunate people to work at the school after school and over the summers to partially pay the expensive tuition. "Twice the student" or something like that is the motto. He's an incredibly well rounded guy and I personally believe this is part of the reason.

The Colonel

I simply don't understand how you cannot be a fan of Spieth. I'm not naive enough to think he's an angel, but he is incredibly mature and represents himself as well / better than anyone on tour.

Not to mention what he has accomplished before 24 yrs of age. He has as many years left on tour as he is old. Incredible. I hope everyone can step back and realize what is transpiring and how fortunate we are to witness.

Ron Swanson

You see a lot of his fellow players cheering for him, too.

I was pulling for Kuch because I wanted him to get a major, but I like Spieth.