• The KillerFrogs

2017 color block chart

Deep Purple

I just wear purple.

Every. Damn. Game.
That's my plan as well. Our color-blocking scheme has proved to be stupid and poorly thought-out, with no regard for date, game time, or opponent -- just like last year. It's like they just flipped a coin. Keep repeating the same mistake and hoping it'll succeed this time. That's how much thought went into this. There's absolutely no learning curve here.

So I guess I'm not going to give it any more thought than our sports marketing people did. I'll just wear purple every game.

OmniscienceFrog

That's my plan as well. Our color-blocking scheme has proved to be stupid and poorly thought-out, with no regard for date, game time, or opponent -- just like last year. It's like they just flipped a coin. Keep repeating the same mistake and hoping it'll succeed this time. That's how much thought went into this. There's absolutely no learning curve here.

So I guess I'm not going to give it any more thought than our sports marketing people did. I'll just wear purple every game.
Who are you, and what did you do with the real Deep Purple?

netty2424

It's stupid when people call it stupid and don't support the program by wearing what they ask us to wear.

It's so darning simple. When they ask fans to wear white, wear white. When they ask fans to wear purple, wear purple.

These are the two primary colors of our university. It's not hard.

#c'monman
#purpleorwhite
#doinitfordeep