• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

TCURiggs

CwQzg.gif

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Mean Purple

Pharm Frog

I don't know if this Coby character y'all talk about being a Baylor apologist is a part of a group they call the Hardline on The Ticket but just in case he is:

I heard a segment this afternoon where three of the personalities were talking about Holyfield and Tyson. There is a fella they called Mike who said something like Tyson was big but he had started to not like him about that time. One of the other fellas said something like "Well rape will usually cause that". I sure hope the fella that said that was the Coby person. Would be par for the hypocritical BU crowd.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I don't know if this Coby character y'all talk about being a Baylor apologist is a part of a group they call the Hardline on The Ticket but just in case he is:

I heard a segment this afternoon where three of the personalities were talking about Holyfield and Tyson. There is a fella they called Mike who said something like Tyson was big but he had started to not like him about that time. One of the other fellas said something like "Well rape will usually cause that". I sure hope the fella that said that was the Coby person. Would be par for the hypocritical BU crowd.

Mark Moseley is the Baylor alum. Corby is a TCU grad (?) but a huge OU homer.