• The KillerFrogs

NCAA Baseball Selection Show

SnoSki

In other news... Tiger Woods Arrested for drunk driving:
tumblr_inline_oqq28l0vdS1td0hds_540.jpg
Your face when your Swedish underwear model wife asks if you've been to Waffle House lately

Punter1

Huge deal. And there's no comparison between noise makers and having to change an entire schedule. Maybe NAIA is a better organization for BYU.

The NCAA has more minority quotas and diversity programs then any organization in the country.

To not allow flexibility to a religious organization would be the height of hypocrisy...plus the wrong thing to do.

FBallFan123

Virginia is really tough....have two potential top 10-15 picks in the MLB draft this year....Adam Haseley and Pavin Smith.

Guess that's the committees trade-off for TCU getting #6 while losing Baker.

flyfishingfrog

The NCAA has more minority quotas and diversity programs then any organization in the country.

To not allow flexibility to a religious organization would be the height of hypocrisy...plus the wrong thing to do.
To be unfair to at least 4 other teams that they face in the regional and whoever the winner faces in super is worse

TCUWIN

I am glad I am not the only one to think the bracket for TCU is tough. I also think Arkansas got a tough one. Bats and bullpen better show up, wake up, play up to their abilities or this will be a short postseason run.

SnoSki

Maybe we start Traver game one?

Also, if we win the first game, Will we be the home team for the next game? I feel like there was a rule change recently about this topic, but I can't remember.