• The KillerFrogs

Luken Baker injury info

Purp

Could be a hefty donation regardless if they are right or not
Yeah, I can't imagine Schloss intended for that to be the first detail released on the injury as nonchalantly as they discussed it. They talked like it was common knowledge when it clearly wasn't to that point.

tcudoc

Is there a chance Baker is back by regionals?
No, but maybe by sectionals.
latest

f_399

This almost feels like the Doctson injury.

The main catalyst of our offense and we were unsure if he was coming back or not.

Both injuries occurred in the state of Oklahoma.

TX_Krötenechse

I really hope that isn't just coach speak to throw off anyone we have yet to play. Would be a massive boon to have him healthy in a regional (not to mention JJ and Wade and Wanhanen)

CountryFrog

I can't fathom a competitive advantage to a misinformation campaign on LB's injury. Hopefully GP's absurd paranoia isn't contagious.

I can't either. But we were also led to believe that Wade would be ready for OU and that clearly wasn't the case. So I have no idea what to believe.

Pharm Frog

I can't fathom a competitive advantage to a misinformation campaign on LB's injury. Hopefully GP's absurd paranoia isn't contagious.

Perhaps its because Luken is so stealth-like in his ability to go unnoticed in the dugout, on the field, and in BP that we want to hide his return and then spring it on them with cat-like speed. That pesky lineup card may hurt that strategy though

hometown frog

Perhaps its because Luken is so stealth-like in his ability to go unnoticed in the dugout, on the field, and in BP that we want to hide his return and then spring it on them with cat-like speed. That pesky lineup card may hurt that strategy though
Schlossnagle can employ the ol' put last nights starting pitcher in the DH trick to aid in that cat like speed aspect.

Pharm Frog

Schlossnagle can employ the ol' put last nights starting pitcher in the DH trick to aid in that cat like speed aspect.

True....but only if you are going to bat LB in the 8 or 9 hole. I think they'll have a pretty good clue if BH or JJ is scheduled to bat 3rd or 4th as the DH. But it would be great for a few laughs.