• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

Just saw something about Arrieta hitting the longest hr ever recorded by a pitcher

When I was in Vegas 10 days ago, I sat down at a table next to a guy who I thought might've been Arrieta, except that the Cubs had a spring training game that day. Dude was betting around $250/hand, two hands at once. Don't think it was him, though the guy looked very familiar. He had the build of an athlete. I would've asked but he didn't look like he wanted to talk to anyone.

Horny 4 Life

This is one helluva roundball game between Gonzaga and WVU. The hometown WVU fan in me really wants to see WVU get the W. The old school, underdog Zags fan in me wants to see Coach Few finally make it to the Final Four.

Purp

Anybody see JJ Barea deck Blake Griffin in the Mavs/Clips game? The ESPN alert only showed a photo. I'd like tonsee video and get some context. JJ is one tough little darner.

ETA: saw the highlight on post game show. Sensationalism from ESPN. The alert said JJ "decked" Griffin. From the highlight it was more of an aggressive shove fighting through a screen and a sissy flop from Griffin to make it look worse than it was.

#fakenews

Last edited:

netty2424

Yeah. Terrible ending to a great game.
Credit #4 for WVU collapse at the end. He fouled the PG dribbling the ball. Pointless and stupid. Gonzaga in bonus, PG makes 2 FT. Back down the court,#4 gets fouled, opportunity to redeem, missed two FT. Then Gonzaga hits a 3 next time down. 7 point swing. Ball game. Didn't help that Carter was just jacking at the end and then couldn't get a shot off when they needed it most. Very undisciplined play in the final 2 minutes.

tcudoc

26725120.jpg