• The KillerFrogs

Spring Practice Updates?

finafrog

Anyone have any info from spring practice? Depth charts, intel, anything? I'm desperate for football

just before the basketball game yesterday, my son and I were observing the football practice from inside the basketball arena. a lady attendant asked me nicely to go away as this kind of stuff made coach P paranoid. so much for intel.

TooColdU

just before the basketball game yesterday, my son and I were observing the football practice from inside the basketball arena. a lady attendant asked me nicely to go away as this kind of stuff made coach P paranoid. so much for intel.

post-39449-I-thought-this-was-America-gif-QyZg.gif

Reptilian

What is this "spring football" the OP speaks of? I know other school's do it but I don't remember any info from GP regarding TCU.

ScottPatrick

The size of offensive linemen nowadays is amazing. I remember in the late 60's an article of how huge Arkansas's offensive line was: no starter less than 240 lbs!:rolleyes:

OG Matt Pryor still the biggest TCU OL at 6-7/350 but OT Big Dave Bolisomi checked in at 6-6/320 and OT Lucas Niang is 6-6/325. Reports on Milton are much more positive and looking better for the future at C with both Schlottmann and Altman in their final season.

Defensively DeShawn Raymond is supposedly almost back to full speed. Was competing for a starting job before his injury.

texas_sicilian

From Montel about LSU playing Lil Wayne during practice :p:

I know Patterson's a superstitious guy (maybe that's why), also passionate about his own musical tastes, but it would be good to mix it up and play some tunes that motivate the players.

Heck, make it a bonus that they earn if they have a really good practice the day before.