• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Zammers

1. Zammers

And the College Road Trip of a life time begins!

MODERATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the "F" was my post deleted from this thread. Nothing pisses me off more and if I don't get an answer I'm going to the top with this one. [ What the heck? ]!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't know which post....check out the reply above from tcumaniac. He made it in response to...
  2. Zammers

How bad does this suck?

QUOTE(ShaleFrog @ Jul 28 2009, 12:03 PM) 357001 Leaving the reception early to watch the game at a bar makes no sense at all. If you aren't going to be present for the best part of the event, then don't go to the event at all. You might as well be in Fort Worth. Not to mention, you won't...
  3. Zammers

How bad does this suck?

QUOTE(kaiser soze @ Jul 27 2009, 09:24 PM) 356831 Zammers - you are greatly failing to live up to the expectations your avatar. See above. You have no idea how much it pains me.
  4. Zammers

How bad does this suck?

Guys, the connection I have to this wedding is that the bride is one of my wife's best friends. If I was close to the groom I would've told him to reschedule. However, women don't know the meaning of reschedule. And since I missed the last friend's wedding because of a TCU game I couldn't get...
  5. Zammers

How bad does this suck?

It has come to my attention that I will be required to be at a wedding in November. Both the bride and groom are TCU alumni. Here's how the convo went down: "Why the hell would you agree to a wedding in the fall during football season?" He said, "I didn't know that TCU played regular season...
  6. Zammers

My rant!

This is the third time we've failed to win the ONE. We went into our shell again. We never ran the Wild Frog...what' up with that? I don't care if we make one yard we at least are keeping the defense on tilt. My two killers of the game: The 2 sacks in field goal range that took us out of...