• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by y2kFrog

1. Y

SB Nation: Former TCU forward JaKobe Coles transferring to Grand Canyon

Somebody’s paying money for a dime a dozen and player?
  2. Y

Kyle McCord to TCU

At Georgia or in Georgia because I really don’t believe the 3rd string QB at Arizona State would be going to Georgia.
  3. Y

Kyle McCord to TCU

Another unsurprising development.
  4. Y

Miami Herald: Hanna Cavinder returning to UM after one-year hiatus. Twin sister Haley might join her

He went to Wisconsin so a little bit off on that one.
  5. Y

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

This line of thinking has 0% chance of actually being true.
  6. Y

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

There were zero players from last years defense that I would say this about.
  7. Y

247 Sports: TCU transfer Micah Peavy has committed to Georgetown

He may have been one of the best defenders we had but that's not saying much. There is a reason we got torched by everybody down the stretch.
  8. Y

#BAYLORTEARS

Pretty sure it’s real from what I can tell.
  9. Y

Peavy in Portal

I’m all for starting fresh. If we ever going to get past 9-9 in conference we gotta try something different.
  10. Y

NCAA Tournament

We were actually playing pretty well then Udeh got hurt, and then our rotation got all messed up. We started getting torched defensively and never got it back even when he returned.
  11. Y

NCAA Tournament

Dennis Evans is available again and I feel like the third time will be the charm with him. Will he actually be able to play? Who knows…
  12. Y

NCAA Tournament

To be fair, the big that has 19 averages a cool 6 a night. We made him look like Jokic out there.
  13. Y

NCAA Tournament

We missed Baugh’s on the ball defense this year. Instead we just stand around and watch people shoot wide open shots many times after getting beat way too easy on the dribble.
  14. Y

NCAA Tournament

Mountain West having a tough road so far. Hopefully that continues through tonight.