1. The KillerFrogs

WhatTheFrog's Recent Activity

1. WhatTheFrog replied to the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

Kingpin (2003 minseries) Tyrant Ride with Norman Reedus Knightfall Plan to rewatch Black Sails

Jun 2, 2020 at 8:46 PM
  2. WhatTheFrog posted a new thread.

PSA: 3 2015 TCU football road games reairing Tues 6/2

Fox College Sports Central (UVerse 648 and others) 2am TCU@TTU 5am TCU@KSU 8am TCU@OSU

Forum: Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum

May 31, 2020 at 6:39 PM
  3. WhatTheFrog liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

You disagree, that's fine. It's bizarre to me that a coach (or anyone for that matter) who may have spent most of his life...

May 30, 2020 at 5:32 PM
  4. WhatTheFrog replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

"You have worked your entire careers mentoring & coaching young black men to be good fathers, husbands & community leaders." Maybe...

May 30, 2020 at 5:30 PM
  5. WhatTheFrog replied to the thread AP: Big 12 announces $37.7 million per member payout.

Is a portion of Baylor's share still being withheld?

May 30, 2020 at 4:03 PM
  6. WhatTheFrog replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Umm, no? I've never had the compulsion to loot, destroy, and burn innocent peoples' stuff because something that never happened to me...

May 30, 2020 at 3:57 PM
  7. WhatTheFrog replied to the thread TCU Fall Semester.

He was there during the infancy of their football program?

May 30, 2020 at 4:28 AM
  8. WhatTheFrog liked HFrog1999's post in the thread FWST: Being a season-ticket holder might not guarantee a seat at TCU football games this fall.

Probably the biggest reason I renewed was to keep my tickets for 2021. Once you lose your seats it's really hard to get something...

May 28, 2020 at 7:17 PM
  9. WhatTheFrog replied to the thread FWST: Being a season-ticket holder might not guarantee a seat at TCU football games this fall.

Neither, I already stated what I'd prefer. Edit: If I had to pick one of those two, it would be all 7 seats for 3 games and I'd...

May 28, 2020 at 4:07 PM
  10. WhatTheFrog replied to the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

And I will, of course, take the money. My money is not as important as other peoples' money. Nothing personal, of course, just a...

May 28, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  11. WhatTheFrog replied to the thread FWST: Being a season-ticket holder might not guarantee a seat at TCU football games this fall.

I'm a 7 ticket holder. For me, it's basically all or nothing. I'll have a guaranteed 5 every game if not the full 7. I'd be willing...

May 28, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  12. WhatTheFrog replied to the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

I'd rather die because I went to a TCU football game than because I went to work at the office. Does that make me a diehard fan?

May 27, 2020
  13. WhatTheFrog replied to the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

I'm hoping for an all or nothing approach when it comes to season ticket holders. For example, I would prefer they tell me that I can...

May 27, 2020