1. The KillerFrogs

Wexahu's Recent Activity

1. Wexahu liked Eight's post in the thread Happy Birthday Wes! 12-3-1950.

amazing how what mattered when you were twenty isn't a thought as you get older and when you get some life on you the things that matter...

Dec 5, 2019 at 8:27 PM
  2. Wexahu replied to the thread #BAYLORTEARS.

The sad thing is I think this person is being dead serious.

Dec 5, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  3. Wexahu liked wes's post in the thread Last Post.

To my Killer Frogs.com and TCU family If you are reading this it can only mean one thing, that I pass from this earth and started my...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  4. Wexahu replied to the thread FWST: TCU football is in no rush to make staff changes, despite disappointing 5-7 season.

I do think the best way to score points and move the ball vs the Alabamas, Ohio States and Clemsons out there is to go fast and get them...

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:34 AM
  5. Wexahu replied to the thread FWST: TCU football is in no rush to make staff changes, despite disappointing 5-7 season.

I can't believe somebody would do that.

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:17 AM
  6. Wexahu replied to the thread FWST: TCU football is in no rush to make staff changes, despite disappointing 5-7 season.

No interest in bringing Meacham back, and no interest in returning to the salad days of 2016, no matter how much "better" it was than...

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:05 AM
  7. Wexahu replied to the thread FWST: TCU football is in no rush to make staff changes, despite disappointing 5-7 season.

Sounds ok in theory but I can just imagine a very quick three and out on our first series at Cal and Gary pacing around the sidelines...

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:10 AM
  8. Wexahu replied to the thread Garth Brooks Documentary on A&E (TCU Related).

I don’t mind Garth Brooks but that whisper voice of his is annoying as hell. Why can’t he talk like a normal person?

Dec 5, 2019 at 8:54 AM
  9. Wexahu liked RoyaltyWorePurple's post in the thread FWST: TCU football is in no rush to make staff changes, despite disappointing 5-7 season.

If you yell a little louder at the TV the players will do what you want.

Dec 5, 2019 at 8:51 AM
  10. Wexahu replied to the thread Ar'Darius Washington named Big 12 defensive freshman of the year.

Kelly Blackwell?

Dec 4, 2019 at 4:25 PM
  11. Wexahu replied to the thread Was 2014 CFP Snub Pivotal Long Term?.

I wouldn't say noone here but I agree. If Alabama played any of those three teams tomorrow I'd take Bama in every game and not think...

Dec 4, 2019 at 2:15 PM
  12. Wexahu liked The Frog to be Named Later's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Make sure she says she’s 18

Dec 4, 2019 at 1:23 PM
  13. Wexahu replied to the thread Was 2014 CFP Snub Pivotal Long Term?.

I'd be fine with that, but I don't think it would change anything about the fact that if it doesn't work out the way you want it to,...

Dec 4, 2019 at 11:50 AM
  14. Wexahu replied to the thread 2020 Recruiting Thread.

They lose quite a bit (potentially their entire D-line if Lynch turns pro) but I would just assume if Rhule stays they will be just...

Dec 4, 2019 at 11:22 AM
  15. Wexahu replied to the thread Was 2014 CFP Snub Pivotal Long Term?.

Of course you do. Why? Because that metric doesn't support what you're trying to prove. If Baylor had averaged giving up 11 ppg and...

Dec 4, 2019 at 8:53 AM