1. The KillerFrogs

Wexahu's Recent Activity

1. Wexahu replied to the thread George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread.

At least everyone knows where he's from.

Jun 2, 2020 at 10:18 PM
  2. Wexahu liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

I don't disagree. I guess my point would be more that if you don't flip the guy off you've got a way better chance to not have any...

Jun 2, 2020 at 5:21 PM
  3. Wexahu replied to the thread Front Porch Talk.

A couple times a week I go eat a big huge salad for lunch. Spinach, kale and about 12 different vegetables. Spend the rest of the day...

Jun 2, 2020 at 2:51 PM
  4. Wexahu replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Well, it goes beyond disrespecting. You know what I mean (or maybe you don't). Scream, cuss, saying nasty things, ok....completely...

Jun 2, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  5. Wexahu liked Ron Swanson's post in the thread Donati needs to come out and say we will have 100% capacity in the stands.

She looks fantastic

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:47 PM
  6. Wexahu replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

I always like some goodness and truth. What I see is a bunch of scheissing idiots doing nothing but stir up trouble while police officers...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:46 PM
  7. Wexahu replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Stop being [ Arschloch]s to police officers would probably be a good start.

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:12 PM
  8. Wexahu liked Eight's post in the thread George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread.

[IMG]

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:36 AM
  9. Wexahu replied to the thread George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread.

None of the violence has much to do with justice for George Floyd.

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:35 AM
  10. Wexahu liked Bob Sugar's post in the thread George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread.

You know the rule...when posting about a racist cop's wife, you post pics...of his minority wife?? [IMG]

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:24 AM
  11. Wexahu liked Bob Sugar's post in the thread George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread.

[MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  12. Wexahu replied to the thread George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread.

Just came across something that is completely irrelevant to anything, but Derek Chauvin's soon to be ex-wife was 2018 Mrs. Minnesota....

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  13. Wexahu replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Not trying to be a snarky, but if people referred to me as a German American, I guess it probably wouldn't be a big deal but I may be a...

Jun 2, 2020 at 10:36 AM
  14. Wexahu liked HFrog1999's post in the thread Donati needs to come out and say we will have 100% capacity in the stands.

Y’all are too picky. I think she still looks good

Jun 2, 2020 at 10:22 AM