• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by westtexfrog

1. westtexfrog

So long, Sports Illustrated

I’ve been a subscriber since my father gave me my first subscription in 1970. As the years have gone by I read SI less and less because of reasons stated above, but I just couldn’t give it up. Finally this past fall I elected not to renew. I will miss the magazine I grew up with, but not the one...
  2. westtexfrog

OT: Favorite Professor at TCU

Block Hensley Self
  3. westtexfrog

Toad to Omaha

One regional to Big 12 and OSU gets it. More amazing the SEC bias extends to baseball. I’m so sick of the SEC. God bless our Veterans!
  4. westtexfrog

TCU 360: TCU tuition to increase in upcoming year

Don't forget that's just tuition, it doesn't include all the other expenses that go along with attending our fine university. My youngest graduated in 2018, and I figured her FOUR years cost approximately $300K. Thank God she made it in 4 years.
  5. westtexfrog

TCU Basketball arena.......

Guess you weren’t at Kansas game
  6. westtexfrog

CFP app

Cant wait to frame my tickets after we play in the National Championship. Oh wait we are using electronic ticketing, I'm old and I hate electronic tickets
  7. westtexfrog

Aggy cancels game to possibly host

I have some great memories from that old sandlot. As a kid remember watching the Spurs” play in Turnpike Stadium. I saw many future great Orioles play, and of course a list of Ranger memories from Arlington Stadium days too long to mention.
  8. westtexfrog

Rest In Peace John Roach

A great human being. Thoughts and prayers are with his family.
  9. westtexfrog

TSHF: Mike Renfro going into Texas Sports Hall of Fame

Clint is in real estate and lives in Aledo area. He is a real nice young man, no surprise.
  10. westtexfrog

TSHF: Mike Renfro going into Texas Sports Hall of Fame

I still get to a chance to talk to Mike from time to time, and he is still one of the nicest people you’ll ever know. Congratulations Mike!
  11. westtexfrog

OT - Yellowstone/Jackson Hole Vacation Question

one of the best trips I’ve ever taken was to Yellowstone, Grand Teton and Jackson. Go before 4th of July! After the 4th it gets very crowded.
  12. westtexfrog

TCU vs Kansas Game Thread

Never until tonight
  13. westtexfrog

TCU vs Kansas Game Thread

Way to go Frogs