• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by TX_Krötenechse

1. TX_Krötenechse

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Certainly didn’t make any adjustments
  2. TX_Krötenechse

Surprisingly enough it doesn’t. Unless your daughter has info on his bonafides as a line coach?
  3. TX_Krötenechse

Definitely worth the subscription over at 247 - some really great news about assistant coaches.
  4. TX_Krötenechse

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Bowl Eligibility Edition)

At this point I’m not sure we could even field a team for a bowl
  5. TX_Krötenechse

Anyone notice that every single time they throw that outside screen, the corner runs at light speed past the receiver on the outside missing the tackle?
  6. TX_Krötenechse

Are they pulling an audio feed from an aircraft carrier?
  7. TX_Krötenechse

So what’s the word on Clay McGuire? Is he a good coach? We really need somebody good on the line.
  8. TX_Krötenechse

SMU losing commits we want

The schools you mention are blue bloods (or almost a blue blood in LSU’s case) who don’t need to care about uniforms. But players and recruits like the cool uniforms and it’s a selling feature and gets attention.
  9. TX_Krötenechse

I don’t know the details, just what I’ve read here and on other boards. Supposedly Samples Jr liked TCU as a recruit but Gary didn’t play ball the way that Samples Sr wanted. This is third hand at best and I don’t know the details. But also worth noting that just like Moose said, GP could be a...
  10. TX_Krötenechse

Daddy Samples hates GP and actively kept his players away from us. Just changing that alone will be potentially huge for recruiting.
  11. TX_Krötenechse

2022 Recruiting Thread

Heavily implies it, at least. I would say we probably have the best pitch for Samples right now, but it’s always possible that he will be money-whipped to the Aggies or decide that the SEC will help his career more or whatever.
  12. TX_Krötenechse

Are you privy to the information given by the hiring consultants to our AD? Are you privy to all of the actions and communications that our AD did during this process? Because if not, you’re talking purely out of your ass.
  13. TX_Krötenechse

Any insiders hearing anything about Samples? IMO he is key to recruiting and portal success.
  14. TX_Krötenechse

Who cares? Venables has made it abundantly clear that he’s not interested in being a head coach, and TCU certainly isn’t the job that would change his mind.