• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Tony Lema

1. Tony Lema

OT - Movies thread

Couldn’t finish the series due to how bad Selena Gomez was.
  2. Tony Lema

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Are there any Frog tears being shed about this?
  3. Tony Lema

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

How can ESPN be so stupid as to continue assigning Beth Mowins to call ANY kind of athletic event? Thankfully the mute feature on my remote works.
  4. Tony Lema

GoFrogs: No. 25 TCU Caps Perfect Nonconference Slate with 87-34 Rout of Mount St. Mary's

I think it’s great that they are undefeated. But, their competition was, well, not stellar.
  5. Tony Lema

What was everybody saying about Andy after his first couple of years? Hoover hasn’t had nery many snaps, yet at the end of this year showed a lot of improvement. If he continues to do so, and Hejny is as good as advertised, our QB room is in good hands without Jefferson.
  6. Tony Lema

Based on what was posted here over the past few months, I was under the impression that Hoover was playing behind the worst OL ever built.
  7. Tony Lema

Waco Tribune-Herald: Former Baylor tight end Drake Dabney commits to TCU

I have it on good authority that only tourists stop at the Czech Stop. Those in-the-know go one block up to Gerlik’s.
  8. Tony Lema

UIL State Championship Games

If you are being recruited by TCU and are a receiver, after watching Hejny tonight, why would you want to sign with anybody else?
  9. Tony Lema

Pop-up ads.

Sorry, Jug. It was hard to see that you were making a joke. I put it out there just to see if it was me and hoped it wasn’t. Have a Merry Christmas.
  10. Tony Lema

Pop-up ads.

All good. Thank you!
  11. Tony Lema

Pop-up ads.

Can you supply the names of those sites please? If not, stick to stopping in Waco and taking a dump every time you go through.
  12. Tony Lema

Pop-up ads.

I still have them, in case you were wondering. Hope they are working on it.
  13. Tony Lema

Pop-up ads.

Yes, that is where they are. I haven’t looked on my desktop. They are on my Pad and iPhone.
  14. Tony Lema

Pop-up ads.

Is this new? Am I the only one?
  15. Tony Lema

2023 TCU FB Transferring Out

Hate to lose him, but if he doesn’t want to stay, then get the hell out of here asap. I don’t want his, or any others leaving, being around those that aren’t.