1. The KillerFrogs

Tim Griffin's Recent Activity

1. Tim Griffin liked McGregor's Goat's post in the thread FIRE PATTERSON.

Chris Klieman and Matt Campbell aren't going to go to TCU, people need to get a grip. Maybe they will interview to leverage a raise out...

Oct 26, 2020 at 2:17 PM
  2. Tim Griffin liked Eight's post in the thread 2020 Dalton Watch.

"No local government is going to prosecute a player for assault. They should, but they won't. If the hit is severe enough, Refs should...

Oct 26, 2020 at 10:48 AM
  3. Tim Griffin replied to the thread TCU is favored against Baylor - LOLOLOLOL.

Brewer is a seasoned qb. If he has a great day, say, throws 4 TDs. we lose.

Oct 25, 2020 at 7:02 PM
  4. Tim Griffin liked Mean Purple's post in the thread From GMFP to MFGP?.

The claims around here that he cant be fired because of a statue are comical.

Oct 25, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  5. Tim Griffin replied to the thread From GMFP to MFGP?.

fully agree. Under FA he had those boys on defense scratching and fighting. I do not see this now. They were hungry. I do not see the...

Oct 25, 2020 at 8:19 AM
  6. Tim Griffin liked Snoop1122's post in the thread I think we're a year away.

This is all very true. Honestly, I agree with the main poster on this thread. Also, Donati and those over him probably wait to...

Oct 25, 2020 at 5:07 AM
  7. Tim Griffin liked DieHardFrog2020MBA's post in the thread FIRE PATTERSON.

I am in home country due to COVID but will hopefully return to second home (Texas) for last semester. I follow sports and news in...

Oct 24, 2020 at 8:32 PM
  8. Tim Griffin liked Fort Frog's post in the thread FIRE PATTERSON.

Makes me sad to say this but he needs to be encouraged to retire. Don’t want to fire they guy. Patterson and I are the same age and it’s...

Oct 24, 2020 at 8:29 PM
  9. Tim Griffin liked ftwfrog's post in the thread FIRE PATTERSON.

Hell, I’d kill for 7 wins.

Oct 24, 2020 at 8:26 PM
  10. Tim Griffin replied to the thread I think we're a year away.

yep, I give GP one more.

Oct 24, 2020 at 5:37 PM
  11. Tim Griffin liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma.

That's the only TCU game I've ever left early and that was the exact moment when I left.

Oct 24, 2020 at 4:39 PM
  12. Tim Griffin replied to the thread GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma.

he did that against K-State in Ft. Worth maybe in about 2014. Got booed by fans. Deserved it. Football is war. You do not throw in...

Oct 24, 2020 at 3:19 PM
  13. Tim Griffin liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma.

I'll expand on this.... starting next week the only acceptable on field product for me is one that involves every young kid on this team...

Oct 24, 2020 at 3:15 PM
  14. Tim Griffin replied to the thread GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma.

that was in ft. worth, amigo.

Oct 24, 2020 at 3:12 PM
  15. Tim Griffin liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma.

We're just getting in some needed practice time for the 1st teamers... Gonna need that experience if we expect to have a chance against...

Oct 24, 2020 at 2:17 PM