1. The KillerFrogs

Tim Griffin's Recent Activity

1. Tim Griffin replied to the thread An Ode to TCU: The Littlest of Little Brother Schools.

The campus of the U. of I in Southern Indiana is quite beautiful.

Sep 18, 2019 at 7:22 AM
  2. Tim Griffin liked Froggish's post in the thread Last week’s uniform .......

Those white unis looked really good on the BTN

Sep 17, 2019 at 1:33 PM
  3. Tim Griffin liked tcumaniac's post in the thread Game Day!!!.

Screw that guy!!! I’m still mad at him for that ticket post before the season started. ;)

Sep 16, 2019 at 2:02 PM
  4. Tim Griffin liked mc1502's post in the thread Game Day!!!.

I'll be watching the frogs from the exotic and intoxicating vistas of Waxahachie

Sep 16, 2019 at 2:01 PM
  5. Tim Griffin liked froginmn's post in the thread CATCH THE GALL DARN BALL!!!!!!!.

So you're saying our receivers just need to get used to the QB's balls? All seriousness, this is correct. But Max needs to lay off the...

Sep 16, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  6. Tim Griffin replied to the thread Never Forget 10-1-11.

sober reminder.

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:46 AM
  7. Tim Griffin liked VA Froggie's post in the thread Vegas Betting Odds TCU vs SMU.

As coach says, win each game by 1 and you go undefeated. I’d be happy with that plus I can’t get anymore grey hair anyway....

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:40 AM
  8. Tim Griffin replied to the thread Report From Purdue.

a young women in purple blessed me by taking my arm as we entered the Rose Bowl, asking, what's wrong with these people, referring to...

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:36 AM
  9. Tim Griffin liked Mean Purple's post in the thread Report From Purdue.

This reminds me of a trip we may to a game in Waco and was with a TCU pal who was a rather large rancher. Some dude kept popping off to...

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:32 AM
  10. Tim Griffin replied to the thread Report From Purdue.

"nothing betta than looking for a win on Friday, and getting it on Ss'day."

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:31 AM
  11. Tim Griffin replied to the thread Report From Purdue.

Coach Schloss and I called out drunk TCU boys at Baylor one time. They were using g. d., etc. I told them children were in the stands....

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:28 AM
  12. Tim Griffin liked Wally the Frog's post in the thread Report From Purdue.

I had the same experience at Purdue. Very friendly fans around campus and very welcoming to Frog fans. Then I got to my seats, and...

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:23 AM
  13. Tim Griffin liked Froglaw's post in the thread Report From Purdue.

Probably right. Should have gotten into a fist fight so I could tour the correctional facilities available to football fans or better...

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:22 AM
  14. Tim Griffin liked Froglaw's post in the thread Report From Purdue.

Marinefrog and I stayed in West Lafayette so we got to tour the campus early yesterday, have lunch at XXX Root Beer (pretty darn good -...

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:22 AM
  15. Tim Griffin liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Post Week 3 Bowl Projections.

Liberty Bowl vs Wyoming might have an actual attendance of 78.

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:19 AM