1. The KillerFrogs

Tim Griffin's Recent Activity

1. Tim Griffin liked Mean Purple's post in the thread FWST: TCU’s offense is so bad, it’s going to force Gary Patterson to find a new coordinator.

" TCU had plenty of chances to win this game but could not because the offense was just that bad. Bad as in 67 total yards in the second...

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:41 PM
  2. Tim Griffin liked Despite the odds Frog's post in the thread FWST: TCU’s offense is so bad, it’s going to force Gary Patterson to find a new coordinator.

I dont know what he said but the offense is so predictable that the outcome is negative even if the ball is dropped. It was so...

3. Tim Griffin liked Mean Purple's post in the thread FWST: TCU’s offense is so bad, it’s going to force Gary Patterson to find a new coordinator.

As much as I hate muck's writing, he is fairly on target with much of this article. He points out some things that best summarize the...

4. Tim Griffin liked Long Time Lurker's post in the thread Let’s rip on TCU again all day today !!.

The fans showed up big time for the BU game, even Rhule said they were having trouble with crowd noise.

Nov 12, 2019 at 12:02 PM
  5. Tim Griffin replied to the thread OK, so y’all want a new OC.........

why is it Cumbie's fault that a player drops a perfectly thrown pass in the endzone against a rival whose defeat could mean the...

Nov 11, 2019 at 4:34 PM
  6. Tim Griffin liked CountryFrog's post in the thread OK, so y’all want a new OC.........

I blame Cumbie for this loss because he's the one who brought in a QB with such big feet. If he'd only recruited someone with smaller...

Nov 11, 2019 at 4:32 PM
  7. Tim Griffin replied to the thread O.K. So we fire Cumbie. Then what?.

I cannot get over the fact that when our receiver cannot catch a perfectly thrown pass in the end zone against a rival whose defeat...

Nov 11, 2019 at 4:19 PM
  8. Tim Griffin liked MTfrog5's post in the thread Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition.

Don’t understand how you don’t let Duggan run power at least once from the 3

Nov 10, 2019 at 2:13 PM
  9. Tim Griffin liked Frostie's post in the thread Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition.

We just lost to the number 12 team in the country, a team that is now 9-0 and it took them 3OTs to take us out. We did this with a true...

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:52 PM
  10. Tim Griffin liked Wexahu's post in the thread How the darn is Baylor getting all this good luck???.

You think it's a foregone conclusion that we make a 2-point conversion to win the game? Really? Have you seen our offense?

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:30 PM
  11. Tim Griffin liked Wexahu's post in the thread How the darn is Baylor getting all this good luck???.

I don’t think they are going to go undefeated but at some point a team is going to have to beat them. I don’t think OU is going to run...

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:29 PM
  12. Tim Griffin liked Planks's post in the thread How the darn is Baylor getting all this good luck???.

Everyone keeps saying OU is going to crush Baylor next week. I’m not so sure. They are just so lucky this season. They will probably win...

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:27 PM
  13. Tim Griffin liked HFrog12's post in the thread of a game, frogs....

Well they haven’t lost so there is that.

Nov 9, 2019 at 6:33 PM
  14. Tim Griffin liked Austintxfrog94's post in the thread of a game, frogs....

Congrats on the win. I like your current coach much better than the previous one.

Nov 9, 2019 at 6:32 PM
  15. Tim Griffin liked BearInPeace's post in the thread of a game, frogs....

You guys played your hearts out. Played hard nosed defense, and Duggan showed true grit. I know you guys hate BU...I get it...but tip...

Nov 9, 2019 at 6:32 PM