1. The KillerFrogs

The TCU Football Jerk's Recent Activity

1. The TCU Football Jerk replied to the thread Fight in the stands....

"Clap you stupid [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ]!" ~ Joe Biden

Sep 27, 2020 at 9:08 AM
  2. The TCU Football Jerk liked dawg's post in the thread Gary, Please Wake Up.

The past five seasons, without fail, the worst performing position group on offense was coached by this guy. Every. Year. Should have...

Sep 26, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  3. The TCU Football Jerk replied to the thread Fight in the stands....

#FrogLivesMatter

Sep 26, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  4. The TCU Football Jerk replied to the thread What’s the big surprise at TCU game hinted by Game Day?.

Don't forget, "My ways are set in stone and will NEVER change, for you or anyone."

Sep 26, 2020 at 8:21 PM
  5. The TCU Football Jerk liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread What’s the big surprise at TCU game hinted by Game Day?.

I think they are going to release his next two singles from his album this afternoon: “Win by One” and “Grow ‘Em Up”.

Sep 26, 2020 at 8:19 PM
  6. The TCU Football Jerk liked Horny4TCU's post in the thread Has GP lost his fastball?.

Yeah, their big uglies were better than our big uglies. Makes me worry about OU's big uglies.

Sep 26, 2020 at 8:15 PM
  7. The TCU Football Jerk liked Eight's post in the thread Has GP lost his fastball?.

while some on this board were gushing all about the things written about two frog safeties there were others of us who kept raising the...

Sep 26, 2020 at 8:14 PM
  8. The TCU Football Jerk liked Planks's post in the thread Has GP lost his fastball?.

I think Patterson needs to make a shift in his defensive philosophy. More bend, less break. Yardage does not matter. He needs to...

Sep 26, 2020 at 8:12 PM
  9. The TCU Football Jerk liked Frog Wild's post in the thread Has GP lost his fastball?.

They looked like a poorly coached football team.

Sep 26, 2020 at 8:12 PM
  10. The TCU Football Jerk liked Realtorfrog's post in the thread Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU.

Nothing against what Downing did! Great job. Just have to amp up the athleticism at QB. OLine has to get better!!

Sep 26, 2020 at 2:59 PM
  11. The TCU Football Jerk replied to the thread Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU.

That touchdown is all on horrible o-line play

Sep 26, 2020 at 1:55 PM
  12. The TCU Football Jerk liked TxFrog1999's post in the thread Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU.

2nd and 10 No blocking... Downing sacked and fumbles... ISU recovers at the TCU 17

Sep 26, 2020 at 1:53 PM
  13. The TCU Football Jerk liked netty2424's post in the thread Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU.

Another sack with a 3 man rush.

Sep 26, 2020 at 1:53 PM
  14. The TCU Football Jerk replied to the thread Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU.

There's that great o-line play again.

Sep 26, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  15. The TCU Football Jerk liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU.

Nobody

Sep 26, 2020 at 1:49 PM